I was so lucky to have my vacations there with my best friend, an Indian resident and a succeed businesman. Someone told me all pleasures I was given were due to him and if I would have come to Ramada alone I faced a worst service. I can't believe it and absolutely sure Ramada's staff always friendly and helpful with anybody - no matter European or Indian and how much person has in a purse.
Right from the start they showed us high level of service - we were met in airport and driven in a beautiful Toyota to hotel where a nice guy brought us a cool drink and wet napkins. It was my first surprise :)
Then reception told us that we have a choice from 3 types of rooms and can go there to see if we like or not. We chose a villa - it stood far from the main building and had an exit to the garden.
But the most memorable impression I have from a restaurant!!!
They prepared dozens of dishes but I couldnt even taste them - tooooooo spicy...So after one day I said to my friend "I can't eat it any longer. Do something!" And he did! He asked a manager to cook for me special dishes which I want and they said - "No problem, sir!"
So I was like a VIP-guest every dinner and supper coz I ordered different things and all of meal was DELICIOUS!!!
Besides I liked Indian sweets very much, it's something amazing!
Moreover every evening was like a surprise coz we listened to a cool live musicians, there was caraoce, we could order any song we wanted, and I wanna point out a performance by Edmundo - great magician! His show was outstanding and the whole Ramada applauded to him with rapture.
I didn't care for a monsoon - we had some sunny days to enjoy in a pool and on the beach, by the way, rains were short and too warm. But because of it we had no opportunity to use scooters and go for an excurcion with an elephant...Pitty.
I can say - Ramada has a magnificent and splendid garden! I took a lot of pictures of every flower and tree there - it's really an Edem!
A lovely huge private beach over there...It feels like you are the only one person on a planet when walk there...
Well, as to staff... Once my friend lost his purse somethere in a hall. After a minute a servant told him that a purse is on reception, he found it and took there. A servant refused to take some money for a help and was jus happy to be thanked by us.
Also I wanna add some special words regarding YOGA classes! I was so much happy to had some days of exercises and more than that - I had a personal teacher! Not many people wanted to yoga so I was alone almost every morning! And despite of it the teacher Jagadeesan worked with me!!!
All in all - better to stay in Ramada once than to read abt its numerous pluses here!
So - go ahead! Ramada is the great place on Earth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goa’s first international beach resorts, The Caravela Beach Resort is located in South Goa on the serene, pristine white sands of Varca Beach overlooking the beautiful Arabian Sea. This luxurious 5-star deluxe resort sprawls across 24 acres of lush green landscape and offers 199 rooms - each with its own balcony overlooking either the ocean or manicured gardens and the swimming pool. The Suites and Villas are airy and lavish, and radiate a contemporary, elegant decor. The Presidential Villa is an exercise in extravagance, splendor and grandeur. It features a stunning space with a grand living room, two bedrooms and a private balcony overlooking the ocean, while the master bedroom features an outdoor rain shower and Jacuzzi. One can discern a strong presence of the old Goan architecture with Portuguese influences in the large open Atrium lobby, with its high arches and beams. The wide range of indoor, outdoor and beachfront restaurants and bars entice the guests with their distinctive culinary delicacies and exotic cocktails. The hotel has one of Goa’s largest free-form swimming pools, direct access to the soft white sand beach, its own 9 hole Par 3 golf course, an Ayurveda spa, a scenic jogging track and ocean front beach lawns, all of which make The Caravela Beach Resort a perfect destination for families and couples, and those seeking relaxation amidst the perfect Goan surroundings. With Goa’s ever-increasing popularity as a fun destination, conference and wedding venue, the resort promises to create some unique and memorable experiences. The poolside facing the inviting lush green lawns overlooking the scenic white sand beach and the elegant pillar-less banquet rooms offer an unmatched choice of locations. Besides, the flawless service and delectable cuisine at The Caravela Beach creates those perfect magical moments for a dream destination in Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Caravela Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Caravela Beach Hotel Varca
- Ramada Salcette
- Salcette Ramada
- Ramada Caravela Beach Resort
- Caravela Beach Resort Goa/Varca