“Paradise for lovers”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Varca
Shenzhen, China
“Paradise for lovers”
Reviewed July 19, 2009

I was so lucky to have my vacations there with my best friend, an Indian resident and a succeed businesman. Someone told me all pleasures I was given were due to him and if I would have come to Ramada alone I faced a worst service. I can't believe it and absolutely sure Ramada's staff always friendly and helpful with anybody - no matter European or Indian and how much person has in a purse.
Right from the start they showed us high level of service - we were met in airport and driven in a beautiful Toyota to hotel where a nice guy brought us a cool drink and wet napkins. It was my first surprise :)
Then reception told us that we have a choice from 3 types of rooms and can go there to see if we like or not. We chose a villa - it stood far from the main building and had an exit to the garden.
But the most memorable impression I have from a restaurant!!!
They prepared dozens of dishes but I couldnt even taste them - tooooooo spicy...So after one day I said to my friend "I can't eat it any longer. Do something!" And he did! He asked a manager to cook for me special dishes which I want and they said - "No problem, sir!"
So I was like a VIP-guest every dinner and supper coz I ordered different things and all of meal was DELICIOUS!!!
Besides I liked Indian sweets very much, it's something amazing!
Moreover every evening was like a surprise coz we listened to a cool live musicians, there was caraoce, we could order any song we wanted, and I wanna point out a performance by Edmundo - great magician! His show was outstanding and the whole Ramada applauded to him with rapture.
I didn't care for a monsoon - we had some sunny days to enjoy in a pool and on the beach, by the way, rains were short and too warm. But because of it we had no opportunity to use scooters and go for an excurcion with an elephant...Pitty.
I can say - Ramada has a magnificent and splendid garden! I took a lot of pictures of every flower and tree there - it's really an Edem!
A lovely huge private beach over there...It feels like you are the only one person on a planet when walk there...
Well, as to staff... Once my friend lost his purse somethere in a hall. After a minute a servant told him that a purse is on reception, he found it and took there. A servant refused to take some money for a help and was jus happy to be thanked by us.
Also I wanna add some special words regarding YOGA classes! I was so much happy to had some days of exercises and more than that - I had a personal teacher! Not many people wanted to yoga so I was alone almost every morning! And despite of it the teacher Jagadeesan worked with me!!!
All in all - better to stay in Ramada once than to read abt its numerous pluses here!
So - go ahead! Ramada is the great place on Earth!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (519)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
mumbai
Reviewed July 16, 2009

nice hotel.. generously spread.. cool beach... room was nice too.. but bathroom had a few problems , tub handle came out just as I hold it.. handshower will work along when you on the tap... stay was comfortable otherwise.. staff slightly should be more courteous. I had wonderful stay other wise... food menu was good.. can have few more variants.. negotiate with the spa fela

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
pune
Reviewed June 12, 2009

the stay was comfortable although service was poor and slow
as it was overcrowded almost full

Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Mumbai
Reviewed June 10, 2009

The hotel is near the beach which was very clean and deserted. The rooms are spacious and clean. The swimming pool is huge and well kept. The service and food at the hotel was excellent. Since it was raining we hardly went out , butt there was a lot to see and do. The hotel had a recreation room where we played housie and some other games. the ambience is lovely that we didn’t feel like leaving the hotel. We went to the Spa for a massage which was so relaxing. In the evening we danced to very good music which everyone liked. We had a great time.

Breakfast is a lovely which consited of a continental spread, Indian cuisine, fruits, pastries, the works. Lunch, tea and dinner has a lot of delicious dishes. The staff are very courteous, which matters the most if one wishes to go back to the same hotel.

Overall I would say this is one of the best hotel. The hotel is truly very beautiful and scenic.

• Liked — The rooms were well spaced out overlooking the pool
  • Disliked — Not much I can say, as I didn't have a reason to complain
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
Noida
Reviewed June 10, 2009

I have been waiting to tell the world about my unbeleivable experience at Ramada Caravela Beach Resort for quite some time. Here it goes.

Things started very positively as i got a really good deal for this property and all went well from the time i stepped into their office in delhi from the time i landed back in Delhi.

The place is really great and i must admit that i have never experienced anything like it. Excellent location, excellent service, courteous staff, excellent rooms with great facilities and above all there was enough things / activities for my 5 year old son to do. It made the stay all the more wounderful.

Accomodation - I had made a booking for Deluxe Room because of budget constrain, but i must admit that i was very happy to see the room as it fulfilled my requirements. Moreover staff was very helpful and helping me adjust.

Dining - I specially liked the barbequed fare at Castaways. The entire experience of enjoying great food with family in such relaxing atmosphere and with great staff made it very special.

Recreation
Golf - It was for the very first time i tried my hand at Golf and really enjoyed. Great way to relax. My wife really enjoyed the Yoga sessions.

Volleyball - Excellent stress buster for me and a good way of burning all that extra caleries which i was gorging on.

Carrom - My son really enjoyed it of whatever he can play.

There is sooooo much to write but i think this is good enough for all the reader's who are planning a trip down to Goa. This property is a must stay.

• Liked — Everything was exceptionally good.
  • Disliked — Nothing (Surprise Surprise). Maybe my luck was on my side.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
Tamilnadu
Reviewed June 8, 2009

We had our Annual conference of our Flavours & Fragrances Association at Goa and we decided to move there with our families. Me and my brother's family were booked at the Ramada Inn.

From the time when we checked in and asked for change to better rooms, to the wonderful time that we had throughout in the property, it was a very memorable experience at Goa.

The decor in the rooms, the swimming pool and the breakfast menu were extemely great and still stand out in memory. The beach activities that the hotel arranges also made very interesting entertainment and we went para gliding and jetskiing among others. The bar in the beachfront also deserves special mention and is set out in a very rustic model

The courtesy of the staff deserves special mention. It was a very nice time that we had at the Ramada and we continue to carry memories of the trip to date.

• Liked — The ambience, service, rustic nature of the property
  • Stayed February 2006, traveled as a couple
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed June 5, 2009

everything here was quite a subtle experience.
a free upgrade of room, great service and food.
Chillies sometimes were too much other times perfect but we ( 4 of us) were all pleasantly surprised with great great service and comfort beyond our expectation!! Suzzane looks after the check in effectively and efficiently and she is firm on getting you out when your time is over - no extended hours!

• Liked — lazy atmosphere
  • Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Varca
Holiday Inn Resort Goa
The Leela Goa
The Leela Goa
#1 of 10 in Cavelossim
Goa Marriott Resort & Spa

Been to Caravela Beach Resort? Share your experiences!