We had only 2 days to xplore the kairali village.. but those were the best days we had..
Service is extremely good.. Each and every person in kairali is co-operative and helpful
Rooms were neat and clean. we didn't take any treatments but the massage we had was good.
Climate was cool in October .
It was a very good trip from our hasty nasty busy city life.
You must try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village in Palakkad, Kerala is considered to be a wellness mecca and has been awarded multiple times Winner of World Travel Award for the “India’s Leading Spa Resort” for 2015 & 2016 Top 10 in Asia & Top 50 in the world by National Geographic Traveler World Luxury Spa Resort 2017 for South West Asia Green Leaf Certified Specializes in rendering Authentic Ayurvedic Therapies and Wellness packages. The Healing Village is built on 60 acres of lush vegetation where elegant ethnic villas amalgamate beautifully with exquisite flora and fauna. Designed as per ‘Vaastu Principles’. Ayurvedic Treatments and Diet as per doctor consultation. The surroundings can be best described as a 'Return to Nature'. Our retreat offers an invigorating pollution-free environment where VEGETARIAN FOOD and ABSTINENCE FROM ALCOHOL AND SMOKING IS PROPAGATED. The nearest Airport from our Retreat is Coimbatore, which is 60 Kms. While Kochi (Cochin) is 120 Kms from our property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kairali Ayurvedic Health Hotel Palghat
- Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village Kerala, India - Palakkad