“Excellent service and soothing experience..”

Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Palakkad
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had only 2 days to xplore the kairali village.. but those were the best days we had..
Service is extremely good.. Each and every person in kairali is co-operative and helpful
Rooms were neat and clean. we didn't take any treatments but the massage we had was good.
Climate was cool in October .
It was a very good trip from our hasty nasty busy city life.
You must try it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank shambhavi1103
KAHV, Public Relations Manager at Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Greetings from Kairali Ayurvedic Health Resort – Palakkad !

Delighted to learn that our property and services have exceeded your expectations and thank you for your time in sharing your amazing experiences with the travel community around the globe.

We look forward to your continued patronage with us and assuring you the best of our services at all times.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We arrived at the resort & we were greeted by the friendly & helpful staff. After getting fresh proceeded to Ayurvedic canteen for breakfast. The canteen was nice & had pleasant atmosphere. Coming to food, the breakfast was wholesome & complete consisting of many varieties. Lunch & dinner were really nice, clean,hygienic, not oily nor very spicy, just the perfect food for your body & mind.

The ayurvedic massage was amazing & felt really rejuvenated after the massage. The oils & herbs which were used were of excellent quality.

The weather was really nice & you can just walk around the resort to feel the beauty of nature.

I must say a place that everyone should go at least once just to relax,rejuvenate & to feel blesses in the laps of nature....

Hats off to Kairali management & their team....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank nandan_goa

Reviewed September 19, 2013

A great ambiance, good food, great property and good location.
Rooms are very spacious.
Most appreciable is the quick check-in process wherein you are escorted straight to your room and the escort takes care of all the check-in formalities.
Highly recommended for lesure as well as ayurvedic treatment

Room Tip: rooms in the front area
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank kraj4701

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I recently returned from kerala after doing the Detoxification & Rejuvenation treatment at Kairali's Ayurvedic resort in Palakkad. It was a 7 night 8 day programme and how I wish I had booked for a longer Stay!!! Immediately upon arrival I was examined by the Wonderfull Team of Doctors there, who very quickly picked up all my ailments, and I was set on a course.....the days that followed were filled with caring and healing. The Magical doctors there Dr. Chandra Shekran, Dr Saravan and Dr Priya, so kindly followed my everyday routines, customising every day to the needs of the required treatment....I had a shoulder injury, and my stress levels where flying off the charts when I got here.....but upon arrival I felt calmed , ....the whole resort has been built on the science of Vaastu Shastra -(the Vedic mathematic of architecture) I could feel the tranquility in the environment! It's almost magical! I have to mention the staff at the Restaurant and other department too......they don't just serve you....they do it with Love.....
The Chef K.P.Mohanan was very happy to cater to any special needs I requested during my stay.
Highly Recommneded to anyone who is looking to travel for the purpose of Healing the bOdy and Mind! KAIRALI continues to maintain a tradition that is Authentic!
I have retuned from there , totally refreshed and feeling almost as good as new and am already planning my Next Trip to LEARN this science of Balancing the Body thru Ayurveda. We all have heard that a Healthy body keeps a Healthy Mind!!!!
Thank you Kairali for helping me heal my shoulder injury! Even 4 months of physiotherapy didnot bring me the relief , I got in a single sitting durin my treatment! I was soo surprised to see how quickly we can heal when we Do the Correct treatment! Look forward to returning soon!

Room Tip: Rooms are all good! The cleanliness levels maintained here are high, without usage of harmful chemic...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank PoojaBubbna

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This Resort was a combination of Royal Life and authentic Kerala life. and we spend our two days at kairali palakkad.

Its good weather condition now a day’s not so cool and hot perfect
condition to have a trip. In my opinion it’s a great place and fabulous for nature loving persons as it is full of greenery.

all the staff at the resort were excellent and helpful which made our stay comfortable.

I must say the Ayurvedic treatments were not only relaxing and luxurious, but I actually saw a physical difference in my body. The doctor on duty is compassionate, engaging and an expert in delivery of service.

We had no hassles as we had pre booked d tour and headed Munnar after this 3 days layover. we would love to come back again to this place again and i strongly recommend this resort to every one..

Room Tip: The rooms near to the restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
12  Thank sanjeev_1979

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My parent in laws stated there for a week.overall experience for them was good. They loved the treatement, stay and food over there. At price point of view, it is a expensive stay for a treatment.
Treatment was good and cure the pain to some extent.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Asgkarthikeyan

Greetings from Kairali Ayurvedic Health Resort – Palakkad !

Delighted to learn that our property and services have exceeded your expectations and thank you for your time in sharing your experiences with the travel community around the globe.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

i read reviews before visiting this place and my view is its certainly not a value for money .
positives are - 1] good ambience and serene place and helps us to relax.
2] treatments and massage are of very good quality .
3] service is decent.
NEGATIVE POINTS.
1] over priced and over rated for example food they charge 3000 rs per day per couple so if u stay 3 days it will come 9000 rs and food is very bland and simple and u can't go out and eat because its 20 km away from town so u have eat there only.
2] rooms are ok but it was smelling fungus due to rains and they won't do anything my wife got itching problem.
3] they say discounts but its all very tricky be careful if some one has sold u the coupons.
4] nothing is there for entertainment for youngsters avoid this resort.
summary - if u are old and and have loads of money to spend and have some chronic problems then visit this place and certainly not 5 star stuff as what they claim.

Room Tip: corner suits
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank santhoshshivaji123
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palakkad
Coco Lagoon by Great Mount Resort
#14 of 18 in Palakkad
I T L Residency
I T L Residency
#9 of 18 in Palakkad

Been to Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village? Share your experiences!