A fabulous welcome to the three of us; parents plus teenage son. I found this delightful and immaculate B and B when searching for a stop off on our way to Norway. It needed to be somewhere we could cycle too. Kevin had already sent us a detailed plan for 2 cycle routes, although we ended up combining bits of both. Cycle routes are generally well signposted too. He even had tape so that we could repair split handle bar grips!
Their house is in the countryside and peaceful, but with places to eat nearby. A kitchen is available to use if you bring your own food, plus fridge. Make sure you have room for the tasty breakfast that is on offer.
A relaxing place to spend time with friends, family or just as a couple. I cannot think of any way that their hospitality or rooms could be improved. Worth going just for the view out of the bathroom window!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Svanfolk Holiday Rentals is a former farmhouse situated in the beautiful area of East Himmerland, North Jutland, Denmark. In this delightful part of the countryside you can enjoy a cozy and relaxing break away from everyday life. Svanfolk is a small hamlet near Skibsted, just south of the town of Kongerslev and about 30km south of the city of Aalborg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Svanfolk Holiday Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Svanfolk Bed And Breakfast
- Svanfolk Hotel Kongerslev