We are very satisfied with our stay in this wonderful hotel/village managed by Eden Viaggi.
Very good location (pity the trip from airport is a bit too long), directly by the seaside.
Not far from many Sicilian beauties (Agrigento, Siracusa, Noto, Caltagirone) which is really worth to visit in half-day or one-day visit.
Modern, and charming structure of the village and room, very freshly renovated, very cleaned. Rooms are sober but elegant, with modern furniture. Very nice garden, with Sicilian plants.
Good animation, especially the sport one and the good mini (Tarta) Club.
Family and children friendly.
Good cooking, with a wide variety, and a tasty Sicilian evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sikania lies directly on the beach in a marvellous natural and quiet position. 150 mt wide sandy beach with dunes, equipped with sun umbrellas, sun beds, showers and a restaurant/bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eden Village Premium Sikania Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sikania Resort And Spa
- Sikania Hotel Marina Di Butera
- Sikania Hotel Butera
- Eden Village Premium Sikania Resort & SPA Sicily/Marina Di Butera, Italy