Since 11 years, we're organising a cycling trip in a mountain region into Europe.This year we went to the Dolomites and spent 6 nights in Hotel Aurora (half board).It was an excellent choice! Great cuisine, very good 4 course dinner and a nice breakfast every morning. We will remember the special menu on wednesday night! For bikers the hotel offered a lot of extras: safe storage for the bikes, good advice,laundry service, free wifi and wellness facilities...But the most important to us was the great hospitality and the service. At the end of our trip we were surprised: the bill was less than we thought!Good quality for a very reasonable price. This was the best bike hotel we've ever had! Thanks to the Rosa family...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Active Hotel Aurora is located in the heart of the Dolomites and is a perfect location for winter and summer sports and outdoor activities. We provide a family atmosphere with warm and friendly staff, excellent food and rooms with all necessary comforts. Small but cozy wellness with steambath and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Active Hotel Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Aurora Alba Di Canazei
- Active Hotel Aurora Canazei, Italy - Alba Di Canazei