We spent a week at Hotel Aurora in early September for a cycling trip. The owners, Terry and Ugo and their lovely children, made us feel like we were at our home away from home. Our room was clean, quiet, and well maintained and offered a breath-taking view of the mountains. The food was excellent and plentiful, and we were even treated to a special Ladin dinner one night! The hotel is ideally located just outside of Canazei, which is an easy walk along a beautiful pedestrian walkway. For cyclists, the hotel offers all the amenities of a "bike hotel": secure storage, laundry, and most importantly, local knowledge from Terry and Ugo who are both avid cyclists and outdoorsmen. All of our concerns and questions were addressed immediately in a friendly and helpful manner. All the family speaks excellent English but they are also quite patient if you want to practice your Italian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Aurora is located in the heart of the Dolomites and is a perfect location for winter and summer sports and outdoor activities. We provide a family atmosphere with warm and friendly staff, excellent food and rooms with all necessary comforts. Small but cozy wellness with steambath and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Aurora Alba Di Canazei
- Hotel Aurora Canazei, Italy - Alba Di Canazei