Review of Starbucks

Cuisines: Cafe, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I am in here most days on my way to work, I think the staff are fantastic and always serve me with a smile. They always remember my name and I would happily recommend this Starbucks to anybody.

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Awful, avoid if you value your time.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This place is a shambles. The staff look like they can't be bothered and don't want to be there, totally inattentive. The place is always dirty, and for some bizarre reason packed to the hilt, I can only assume it's an easy option even if the atmosphere is terrible, the service appalling, the coffee burnt and the food non-existent.

Today's experience was just shocking. Virtually nothing by way of food choice. I was hoping for a delicious slice of cake and there was literally none. Just pre-packaged biscuits and slices that were average for any coffee shop. I had a bottle of innocent smoothie, no glass or straw to drink it was offered, no plate was offered for our pre-packaged shortbread. My Husband was unfortunate enough to order a decaf cappuccino which he left after having a couple of mouthfuls and complaining that it tasted burnt and strange.

This store gives Starbucks a bad name. Avoid at all costs if you value your time, your taste buds and your sensibilities.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Cold, stale and not what I ordered”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

It's always packed here at weekends. The staff are apologetic which frankly they should be. They never get the order right, they are slow and the food was stale. I had my drink changed but had left before I tried the food and honestly couldn't face going back.