See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We spent there three days and we had many problems:

1) We had to ask several times to get some CLEAN bath-towels.

2)The lights in the bathroom were out of work;in the morning we asked many time to get them repaired, but only at 11,45 pm they offered us an other room ,so we had to move to an other floor in the night!

3)We didn’t find any kindness at the reception, but only intolerance at our requests, AS WE DIDN’ PAY!

I discourage everyone to book any room in this hotel.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marzio_N
Reviewed September 4, 2011

A reasonably priced hotel, located close to a railway station (RER B), that offers excellent value for money. There are some small shops nearby including two bakeries, you can breakfast in the hotel or buy from one of these.

The hotel is clean and the rooms are air conditioned.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank foto2011
Reviewed August 22, 2011

If choice hotels has any desire to protect their brand, they need to get rid of this hotel.
Dirty rooms (very old dirt) No service and extremely dry boring breakfest. Yesterdays cereal still on the floor in dining room. Free Wi-Fi , yeah you can connect to their network, ´but the network is not connected to the internet. I'm a ChoiceHotels club-member and this is so far from acceptable standard.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Birger L
Reviewed August 9, 2011

The service at this hotel was crap. The woman at the front desk, "Caroline" was rude and irritable and every time I had a question for her she glared at me like I was a stupid American (even though I speak fluent French). The breakfast was awful and again I believe they thought we were a bunch of dumb Americans who don't understand the difference between a fresh or stale baguette; every day we were served hard, crusty, day-old bread. Lovely. Do NOT stay at this hotel or you will be treated like a third-class citizen. I hated it. The rooms sucked too.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 24, 2010

My mother and I booked this hotel because it is located near my aunt's home in cachan. The service is the worst ever. The breakfast was nice but we didn't get to enjoy it because of the discrimination you feel as soon as you enter the breakfast room. It was a feeling i never felt before and i never want to feel it ever again so i wont be going back there ever again. On the positive the rooms are just fine yet quite basic the internet connection isn't very good and accessibility wise it is a 5-10 mins walk to cachan train station.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family