This is a very comfortable, attractive hotel with views to Lago di Bolsena. We loved its location near the lake and close to several medieval villages with galleries and museums, restaurants and shops. We spent New Years Eve in nearby Orvieto and attended some GREAT concerts at the Umbria Winter Jazz festival (www.umbriajazz.com). The complimentary brunch January 1st was out-of-this-world with all kinds of stuff. The hotel was full so I guess it is popular, especially during Italian holidays… I understand why! Great value for money!!
+ for the nice rooms and beautiful interior in general, the food and the service
- no sign at the road so we had to call to get directions
(staff explained approval for road sign was pending at local authorities)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Reminiscenza is a fully renovated farmhouse, located by the Bolsena Lake, in the heart of Italy, right where Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio meet.The guesthouse is surrounded by vines and olive trees and has a magnificent view over the largest and cleanest volcanic lake of Europe. All guestrooms are fully equipped, with a private bathroom, and a furnished balcony or patio with splendid views. Breakfast is served from the country style kitchen, with direct access to a large terrace for "alfresco" dining overlooking the crystal clear lake and the green hills of the Italian countryside. The garden is furnished for recreation. Casa Reminiscenza is designed with a mix of traditional Italian country style and contemporary art and design. Guests enjoy friendly hospitality, in a comfortable, elegant and relaxing atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your CasaRemi Farmhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- CasaRemi Farmhouse Italy/San Lorenzo Nuovo, Province Of Viterbo