My wife and I got married in 2012 (Oct/Nov 2012 wasn't an option for dates travelled) and I can't believe it took me this long to write a review for Castello delle Serre. We travelled all over Italy and we both agree that Castello delle Serre was the best place we stayed. Sal, Antonio and Shelley treated us like family. We were the last guests to stay for season so for all but 1 night we were the only guests at the castle. We had an amazing meal, fantastic wine, great stories and even better memories. We truly hope we can return to Castello delle Serre as soon as possible. If you go to Italy and skip this place you are doing yourself a disservice. I promise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello delle Serre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany