We spent three nights at the castle. We wish it could of been three weeks. When we arrived they were so welcoming. We were treated in such a first class, professional manner. The castle and the grounds are gorgeous. Make sure you sign up for the dinner. You will have the best home crafted meal of your life. The staff feals like family and so helpful. We met really wonderful people that were also staying there. Great location for daily side trips into the countryside. When we go back to Italy, we will stay here. We miss them. Pat and Pam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello delle Serre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany