We spent a wonderful week at the Castello dellle Serre. The owner has taken great care to restore the castle and grounds. Each room is unique, spotless and comfortable. You feel like one of the family, and are invited to enjoy dinner that the family prepares weekly and should not be missed. And don't forget the amazing view. I would recommend you stay here as a home base and take the many 'under an hour' trips to the hill top towns like Siena. We were so relaxed by the end of the trip, we hated to leave. Every person we met in Tuscany was helpful and friendly. We always felt safe but the driving speeds took some getting used to. Don't think twice about the location or booking the Castello delle Serre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Castello delle Serre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany