“Perfect!!!”
Review of Annia Park Hotel

Annia Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tessera
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I pre-booked my stay at the ParK Hotel ANNIA for an overnight stay on May 16, 2014 to have quick access to the cruise ship the following day. After a grueling 19hr flight and a horrible experience at the Venice Airport, I was greeted at ANNIA by Veruschka. She recognized that I was totally exhausted and immediately assisted me in getting settled into my room. I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed with this Hotel having only seen it on the web-site. It really has a “Personal Family Touch.” My room was PERFECT. EXTREMLY CLEAN, hardwood floors, unique room ceiling, breathtaking patio view and the grounds are beautiful. The service was “GREAT” as I did not feel much like going to get breakfast the next morning so I called and they brought this to my room and set it up on the patio. The morning was nice and cool and this was a perfect start to the day. Ferdinado came to my room later to get my luggage to set out front for my ride to the cruise Ship which Veruschka had arranged for me when I arrived. “””They went out of their way to make my overnight stay comfortable and I “REALLY APPRECIATED” that as I was traveling solo. I would HIGHLY recommend “The Park Hotel ANNIA” to everyone that need to get somewhere quick and have a comfortable after a long flight. They have shuttle service to pick you up at the airport so you can began your relaxation within minutes of getting off your flight. The Breakfast and Coffee was hot and the food was “Very Tasty.” I really love this place and will visit again when I’m back in VENICE. This was the first day of a 13 day trip including a cruise and return 3 night stay at a hotel on the Grand Canal. A b’day gift to myself so I really wanted it to be special.

I would like to “Thank You” Veruschka and Ferdinado and your staff for making my overnight stay at “Park Hotel ANNIA” special. I wish you all the best.. and please stay as “Courteous” to others as you were to me. I know you will- Thanks again!!!

Room Tip: This Hotel is very unique. Select a room in front of the building that would provide a view of the b...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed at Park Hotel Annia when our flight to Gatwick was cancelled due to industrial action. We stayed in a superior suite and were delighted with the standard. Bedding was beautiful and the hydro bath so relaxing.
The meal in the restaurant was exceptional quality and we felt that the prices were reasonable when compared with prices in Venice.

The shuttle service was prompt and efficient. All the staff were so polite and really delighted to make our stay an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mac25186525
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Updated farmhouse in quiet park setting near Venice airport offering good service, comfortable modern rooms. Fine restaurant on premises and free airport shuttle service. Especially convenient if having to take early morning flight from Venice airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Excelent bed and pillows, very clean, very helpful staff.

Bad thing: The restaurant was not working the day of my stay (was sunday) But, they have little snack for room service like focaccia and paninis.

Tip: they have a shuttle bus for the airport. To go from the airport, you have to call them and they will pick you up immediatly. I don't recommend walk to the hotel, is very close but, is in the highway.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We have one night before an early flight. Excellent hotel. Clean, close to the airport and a free ride to the airport. One problem is there is no sidewalk from the bus station to the hotel and walking a short while but dangerous side of the road, though willing to pick up from the hotel by car and it is beautiful but you do need to call by phone, if you do not have a phone that's not convenient.
we will return hoping a sidewaik will be until then..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2014

This hotel is excellent if you are between two flights or if you want to visit Venice. The room I got was comfortable but small, but very well equiped. The staff members very professional and friendly. You have a practical shuttle to the airport and if you want to visit Venice, easy with the public transport close by. If you want to have a dinner at the restaurant, be patient you will wait at least one hour to be served and finish you dinner, well it was my case. But the food was very good which is normal for Italy I suppose. I recommend this hotel and will go again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice size room. Modern, clean, shower stall. Free WiFi worked well. Offers free airport shuttle, if needed. It is right across from the airport, and it took us 2 minutes to get there to the rental car return. We ate at the hotel as well. The food was good, and the prices were reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ricmar60
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tessera
Best Western Titian Inn Hotel Venice Airport
Antony Hotel
#19 of 58 in Mestre
LaGare Hotel Venezia - MGallery by Sofitel
Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano

Been to Annia Park Hotel? Share your experiences!