Annia Park Hotel
Hotel Mary(Campalto)
Hotel Ducale(Favaro Veneto)
Villa Sara(Mestre)
View Hotel
All reviewsvenice airportmarco polo airportclose to the airportfree shuttlerooms are modernperfect airport hotelon site restaurantshuttle servicean early flightnext morningairport entrancesmall barstayed here for one nightclosed on sundaysi highly recommend this hotelchain hotelclosest hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2012

After traveling for over 34 hours from NZ we found this Hotel to very comfortable and very quiet, we did not hear any plane noises whatsoever. Rooms were comfortable and exactly what we needed to lay horizontal and get a good nights sleep!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This lovely hotel was VERY close to the airport, quiet, and perfectly wonderful. They have a great restaurant on site and an excellent staff. We needed to drop off our car at the airport when we arrived and they came to the airport to pick us up and take us back to the hotel. They also offered an early morning wake up call and took us to the airport early in the morning. I would recommend this hotel for any travelers that are flying out the next day.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Can not say enough good things about this hotel. We arrived after a horrendous flight from DFW through Madrid to Venice and were exhausted. The bus picked us up promptly and delivered us to this little gem of a hotel.
The rooms were beautifully contemporary. Beds comfortable. Air conditioning top notch. Although located next to a busy road, we heard no noise. They've done a great job of soundproofing.
The grounds are delightful and the little restaurant has very good food.
The staff was wonderful, lending me an electric plug converter when I discovered I'd forgotten mine.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We stayed at the Park Annia for 1 night after a cruise and I am sorry we did not make it a longer stay. This hotel is outside of Venice and very near the airport. They provided us with a pick up service from the ship pier (included in the room rate) and free shuttle to the airport.

We called the hotel and asked them to pick us up earlier than we have scheduled with them in advance and were quickly acomodated. The hotel is just of a fairly busy road so we were a bit concerned about noise but found that our room was very quiet. We were in room 2 of this 27 room hotel. Our room had a large enough bedroom (queen bed) with ample room to move around, and a small front room with a desk and minibar. The bathroom was spotless with all the ammenities we could have hoped for. The towels are bit thin, otherwise I would say the bathroom far exeeded expectations.

The bed was a bit on the firm side (but still softer than many I've slept in in Europe) and the linens were clean but not ultra high quality. My wife is very allergic to feathers so we asked for hypoalergenic pillows... they were delivered to the room promptly.

We went to the very nice lounge off the lobby where they have sofas, a computer and TV/DVD player and were offered a Cappochino. They had decaf which made my wife very happy and they were very good (although the cost was a bit of a shock when we got the bill)

The hotel is not near much else, this is the only real negative we experienced. For run a restaurant for dinner where most all the guests eat if you don't have a rental car. The food was good and the price just a bit high. Breakfast was included in the room charge and was more significant than I've found in many hotels including eggs and a few other hot items.

The hotel staff really goes out of their way to accomodate guests. The free wifi is both free and fast. This was really a great place to lay over after a cruise but I would recommend it also for those planning to explore the towns and villages near but outside of Venice.

Really an A+

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2012

When I found this hotel, and it's "cruise package" offering, I reserved it without hesitation. I was somewhat skeptical, hoping the photos were genuine, since it is a small hotel, with only 27 rooms, but it was so rewarding, I can't wait to return. It has very large, spacious rooms, modern furnishings, nice firm beds, good bathroom amenities (except the usual, no wash/face cloth!) and an excellent breakfast buffet and coffee and internet available any time. Saying it's a 5 minute ride from Marco Polo airport is almost an understatement, it is right across the highway. The room windows are insulated, you will NEVER hear an airplane! Transportation is furnished, and everyone is extremely helpful and courteous. You'll feel like you're in an old farm house property, which you are, when you stay here, only MODERN! Enjoy your stay! Had the grouper w/lemon sauce for dinner! Delicious!

Room Tip: There is no pool or fitness center presently. It's in the planning stages, but everything else out weighs the inconvenience of no work out for a night or two.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends