“Very convienient”

Courtyard Venice Airport
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Tessera
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Definitely a very convienient hotel to stay in if you want to get to the airport quick as me and my wife did. Definitely reccomment it here. It is your typical hotel, everything was nice, shuttle was great too. I'd stay here again for the convienience factor alone.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 24, 2013

This is an airport hotel - not a resort.

We stay here for the convenience of the airport- not for arriving but for departure. This time we did travel into Venice for the day and took the bus, the bus stop is right across the street, it runs very frequently. We had a room in the back of the hotel this time and it was very comfortable, clean and quiet.

We used the bar and the restaurant - I would say this time I was a little disappointed in the restaurant. It is my 3rd time to eat there and for the cost, I may not eat there again because of the quality, when you pay gourmet prices, you expect gourmet taste.

*if you are wanting to experience the real Venice- I recommend you staying in Venice. This hotel is good for traveling - it is an airport hotel and is very good for that.

I will continue staying here if possible.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Goldwingnut
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had a bad experience here.

A few pointers.

They have an airport shuttle that is complimentary, but it only runs once per hour - which they don't mention when they advertise. There also isn't any sign-age at the airport to find the shuttle, so we missed this all together and ended up paying 17 Euros for a 2 mile cab ride. :-/

The hotel itself backs up to a night club or bar, so I ended up having to sleep with my ear-buds and white noise app because of the music/bass than went on until around 1am. When I called the front desk they apologized and mentioned it was a night club and that they could try calling the club to see if they could turn the music down... definitely something I've never experienced at a hotel.

Lastly, the hotel itself is in the middle of nowhere in regards to restaurants or anything else to do. We had eat dinner at the restaurant that connects to the hotel , which was OK but nothing you'd want to eat while in Venice.

We stayed at this hotel on points after we had a flight delay - so even with it being free, it was a bad experience. I couldn't imagined if I had paid for the stay.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here - I'm sorry first of all - but make sure you request a room that isn...
5  Thank laurentiff
cy_vcecy_gm, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Venice Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear "laurentiff",
Thank you for your stay at the Courtyard Venice Airport and sharing your experience with us.
Our shuttle service is available every hour during the day and not on request.
The night club you mentioned is located 1/2 mile away from our hotel. We have scheduled a meeting with the night club owners in order to avoid such issues in the future.
The city of Tessera is a small airport village, near to us there are four restaurants, one pharmacy, one grocery store and one mini-market.Our Hotel is located 20 minutes from the island of Venice (which is connected with a public bus that runs every 15 minutes and the tickets are available at the reception desk) and 15 minutes from Mestre.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.
Your sincerely
Tania V.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had a one night stopover at this hotel in early December. The property is close to the airport, clean and comfortable. The staff was very professional. Wi-fi is not free in guest rooms and this would be my one complaint. The room was of good size and provided me a good night sleep. Breakfast buffet provided good options. The shuttle service was prompt and provided very good service. I would not hesitate to choose this hotel as a stopover on a business trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MellynnNc
Reviewed December 1, 2013

You never fail picking an Marriott hotel. This Courtyard Hotel is located very close to the airport and offers complimentary pick up and drop by a shuttle from the airport and transportation to the cruise port in Venice. Just crossing the street there is a bus stop that can take you to anywhere. The staff is very friendly and courteous always willing to help you through and guide you to visit any places in Venice. Very convenient. Highly recommended!

1  Thank THEB-traveler
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This was a very clean, new, and friendly hotel. Staff spoken very good English. It has a very nice Resturant/Bar. The room was very clean and comfortable. We decided to leave the island of Venice before the floods came in the next morning due to high high and booked at the last minute.
Very good deal for the money and even got a shuttle ride to airport the following morning.
Thank you.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Hotel is located close to the airport and offers complimentary pick up and drop by a shuttle from the airport. You can take a bus from the Hotel to reach the city. The staff is really courteous and warm to help you through and guide you to what all places you can cover in Venice. Had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tessera
Best Western Titian Inn Hotel Venice Airport
Antony Hotel
#18 of 58 in Mestre
Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano
LaGare Hotel Venezia - MGallery by Sofitel

Been to Courtyard Venice Airport? Share your experiences!