“Great 40th Birthday”
Review of Bilpin Resort

Bilpin Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bilpin
Bilpin Resort
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I heard many great things about this place, so i decided to have my husbands 40th birthday party there. Couldn't have asked for a better night. The staff are so friendly and are willing to accomadodate any request I had (and I had a few).
My 40th is in 12 months, I know where I will be having it.
We hired out the 5 cabins for the weekend, after the big night on saturday, we went to the main dining area and already set up was breakfast for everyone. The cabins are spotless and the quietness of Bilpin is exactly what you need after a hard weeks work. I highly reccomend Bilpin Resort to anyone. My kids had a ball playing tennis, pool, Xbox and more.
Thanks guys for the weekend, I am sure you'll here from me again very soon.

Room Tip: any cabin is great
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Bilpin Resort

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Recently, we had the pleasure of staying at Bilpin Resort. The first day/night we were the only residents and we had this piece of paradise to ourselves. My husband and I enjoyed a walk around the property and discovered bushland, a dam and open grassed areas.
The cabin was comfortable and had everything we needed. On our first night, we used the BBQ and enjoyed our lovely bottle of complimentary wine in front of the fireplace in the common room. Next night, in the cabin, we prepared a simple meal using the microwave and toaster, having had a big lunch at Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens.
The resort is a convenient distance from Sydney for a short getaway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank badgerwood
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Just spent an amazing weekend at this resort. The cabin was excellent and every facility that one might need was available. The inside and outside the cabins were in fact a creative arts from every aspect and the views were just to die for. The fresh bread in the morning, I am speechless.

We will be definitely back soon guys.

Cheers
Ham

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Ham_Ro
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Thank you for an excellent weekend! Facilities were modern and very clean, continental breakfast was great. Kids loved the Spa, tennis court and trampoline; Blue gum room was a great place to relax in front of the log fire and BBQ for dinner (WIFI for teens!). Really helpful and friendly owners. We will be back again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Jim843
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Our 2 night stay at Bilpin Resort was exactly what I was looking for. Peace & tranquility like I've not had for a long, long time.
Steve & his family are very warm & welcoming. They take great pride in their gorgeous property & have fabulous ideas for the next step in making Bilpin Resort even better. I had some pesky car issues and nothing was too much trouble - the lovely caretaker (I'm absolutely hopeless in remembering names - sorry) made sure all the cars fluids were right before our departure & taught me a thing or two about my car! Everything was faultless.
Our cabin was lovely, warm & cosy. The views are amazing! The only issue we had was the damn fog! It arrived on Saturday morning & left on Monday morning... seemed to arrive & leave the same time we did, which was frustrating, especially when Steve mentioned there hadn't been fog for for more than a month.
The open log fire surrounded by comfy sofas was the icing on the cake.
Next time we go up the mountain will be when it's warmer so we can make use of the gorgeous views, trecking trails & facilities around the property.
I definitely recommend this property for all types of travellers.

Room Tip: All cabins have amazing views.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Fusspot-Traveller
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Bilpin Resort is a must place to stay . Great for couples or families. Steve and Amanda’s hospitality was 100 out 100 from when we booked until we departed, nothing was a problem. The cabins are immaculately clean and the continental breakfast perfect. The cabins are so warm and cosy.

The location / outlook of Bilpin Resort is beautiful.....the grounds are looked after with such pride. There is a wonderful playground for the kids and a romantic spa for the adults !!!

We are very fussy where we stay and we will definitely be going back ..... don’t look any other properties , just book Bilpin Resort. Better still great value for money. Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank natalie2901
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We loved this Resort, it had everything we were after for our little weekend get-away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the weather was warm enough for a swim in the pool, and what an amazing view from poolside over the valleys! and then we spend the afternoon on the tennis court, before retiring to our cabin to sit on the balcony and watch the sun set.

It has the feeling of a very private resort with only 5 cabins, even though when we were there it was fully booked out we hardly saw the other guests due to the size and activities available. We will definitely return in winter to sit around that large open file in the big communal room with a glass or two of red wine! :)

Thank you again Amanda and Steve, perfect hosts with an amazing property, we definitely recommend this location for couples or families.

Room Tip: All of the cabins have the same view over the valleys so you cant really go wrong
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Ally K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bilpin
Bilpin Springs Lodge
#1 of 3 in Kurrajong Heights
Rustic Spirit
Rustic Spirit
#1 of 1 in Kurrajong Heights

Been to Bilpin Resort? Share your experiences!