“Great find”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Excellent food and service, lovely atmosphere, interesting menu and excellent wine list. Daily specials a nice touch so on our second visit we didn't feel like we were doing the same thing!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I missed the Palm Beach ferry so I just had to dash into Barrenjoey House and was immediately refreshed by a champagne cocktail. I nibbled on yummy olives whilst making my menu selection. Often when dining alone you feel left out or ignored by staff, this was not the case I was well looked after. The grilled scampi were delicious, I scampered off and took the next ferry, a very welcome respite on a perfect summer's day in a dream location. I love this restaurant and have eaten here many times, there is always great service and great food! The beachy, fun atmosphere is just right for the location right next to the water at Pittwater.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Husband and I went there for lunch. Staff were friendly but food was very ordinary, the side of chips tasted like they were pre heated leftovers.Even though there was only one other table we had to ask twice for water. There are much better restaurants in Palm Beach - Boat House and The Dunes. Sorry would not go there again.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We were seated & ignored for 20+ minutes. Ordered a hamburger $25 very ordinary, stick with a few beers out front & avoid the food. Wouldn't go again!

1  Thank Donna T
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We drove past, and had no expectations. We parked up and dropped in for lunch. The service was slow but friendly. The ambience and decor were lovely. The view of the ocean, fantastic. I had a steak sandwich with beetroot mayonnaise (they seem to love beetroot in Oz...). Literally one of the best steak sandwiches I've ever had! Succulent, moist, tender, lots of meat, and just the perfect amount of everything. Try it - you won't be sorry.

1  Thank GeraintLT