“Great to go back to an old favourite”
Review of Barrenjoey House

Barrenjoey House
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Great to go back to an old favourite”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I havent been back to Barrenjoey house for a while. Last time a few years ago, it was a 2 hour wait for food on mothers day! Anyway we went there for a couples mid-week escape for lunch. The food was great, the atmosphere fantastic, the staff warm and friendly. It reminded me what a great place this is. Relax, chill and enjoy.

• Visited September 2013

Noosa, Australia
“Rude Staff”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I were looking for somewhere to have a coffee at 11.25 am last Sunday. A staff member at Barranjoey House (which claims to be a cafe as well as a restaurant) said they were fully booked as it was Fathers Day. We pointed out that we only wanted a coffee and would be finished well before the lunch bookings arrived. He told me that "the world doesn't revolve around you". I see that a number of other reviewers have found the staff to be rude and I would have to agree. I was also puzzled that somewhere claiming to be a cafe didn't open earlier than 11.30 am for morning coffee/tea.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank amp-qld
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Cracking little Restaurant”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you are going for a day out along the beaches of Sydney stop of here, sit outside and order up yourself some superb seafood. Once again I could resist have half a dozen oysters to start. Had a wonderful mixed seafood grille washed sown with a couple of beers. We sat outside on the not too busy road and watched the world go by, this kind of experience could almost persuade me to move there permanently. Staff were very efficient too, what a great place to stop off and eat.

• Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great service, amazing location”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

First time to Barrenjoeys but hopefully not the last. Service was excellent as was the food. To top it off the views from the restaurant were beautiful, helped by lovely warm sunshine. Highly recommend a visit whilst exploring Palm Beach.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto
“Picturesque & Tasty....”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife and I were driving around the Whale and Palm Beach area and happened upon Pittwater and Barrenjoey House where we had the pleasure of lunch 18 July.
is a wonderful spot to stop. The view from the restaurant is picturesque, the service good and the food quite tasty.

• Visited July 2013