“Quality with great Service”

Imperia Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Saint-Eustache
GreenLeadersBronze level
rmusa2009
“Quality with great Service”
Reviewed April 26, 2009

This hotel has a very friendly staff. They spoke not only in French but also in English. In fact some of the staff at the front desk even helped us learn some French while we were there for over 30 days for business.
The coffee was readily available in the hallway lobby at the bottom of the stairs in front of the elevator.
The breakfasts were very good and the Sunday brunch was excellent with many choices.
The chief came out to greet us each evening to be sure that we were satisfied with the meal.
Each waiter and waitress was very friendly and most gracious.
We were so delighted with all of them we gave them a bottle of wine as an accommodation of their excellent service.
After reading the other English review I thought it only fair to tell you that if things were bad at the beginning they have definitely stepped up to the plate and now offer a first class service hotel experience for Corporate Travelers.

• Liked — Close to Saint Eustache business where I was working and only about 25 Min from Montreal
  • Disliked — Nothing to complain about
  • Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank rmusa2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Polish first
Parksville
Reviewed June 21, 2008

I just stayed at this hotel for 5 nights on a business trip. If I had a choice, I would have left after the first night. It was possibly the most unfriendly, unhelpful, cold hotel I have ever stayed in. The reception staff were very reluctant to communicate in English; there was no tea/coffee service in room; I could not find the "coffee service" which was supposed to located in the lobby and with the attitude of the staff I was not about to ask again. The room rate was to include breakfast, but the breakfast was not available until after I had to be at my conference. The hotel was unwilling to accommodate this, despite the fact that several of us were in the same boat. On checking out I noticed I had been charged for two corporate breakfasts on my first night. I complained, I had not had any breakfast, let alone two. The hotel clerk refused to amend the bill. They also refused to charge the account to the company which had been pre-arranged, and I ended up paying the whole bill on my own credit card and will have to seek reimbursement. Frankly, I would not stay there again. It may be clean and new but they have a very long way to go in achieving barely acceptable customer service levels. My colleagues were visiting from the States, and were literally counting the hours till they could get out of there.

• Disliked — attitude of hotel staff
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank pacificislandjane

Travelers are raving about these Saint-Eustache hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint-Eustache
Motel Auberge St-Eustache
Motel Auberge St-Eustache
#3 of 3 in Saint-Eustache
Le Fabreville Motel et Suites
Hampton Suites Laval Quebec
Courtyard Montreal West Island/Baie D’Urfe
Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais
Best Western Laval-Montreal

Been to Imperia Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!