“OMG!”

SeaMor Dolphin Watching Boat Trips
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in New Quay
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on a one and a half hour guided Bottlenose Dolphin Watching Boat Trip, leaving from the picturesque fishing village of New Quay, West Wales. Learn about the local history, geology and wildlife from our marine biologist guides and knowledgeable skippers. Trips run daily at 11.00am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm, 3.30pm & 5.00pm. Experience the wonders of under the water as we lift a lobster pot, allowing you to see close up and handle all the creatures that we catch. Kids (and adults) can have a supervised experience at steering the vessel if the weather is suitable. Our vessel can only carry 12 passengers, so a personal experience is guaranteed. Our marine biologist guide will be with you the whole time to answer any questions you have, and fill you with facts on not just the dolphins, but the seals, the seabirds, the birds of prey, the jelly fish, the porpoise and anything else that happens to come along. Book early to avoid disappointment, as our trips have become very popular we fill up early. Call us on our mobile number, or email.
Swindon, United Kingdom
“OMG!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I wasn't sure what I'd be getting for my cash, but as it was a nice day I decided to take this trip ... I'm so glad I did as if you haven't seen New Quay from the sea, you haven't really experienced New Quay. Having partaken in similar attractions around the UK I was worried that once the money was taken, the trip would become rushed with customer service going out the window; these worries couldn't have been further from the truth! Our crew, Luke and Winnie were attentive, pleasant, knowledgeable and genuinely cared for the environment. The trip lasted just over 90 minutes with several stops to enrich the experience - lobster pots, waterfalls, sea birds, amazing geology, seals, fish, jellyfish and of course the dolphins -- they were all there. For many, the dolphins were the highlight. I was very impressed that once spotted, our distance was maintained further showing the crew's compassion for the environment. For me, it was simply the views and seeing New Quay in a different light!
I could go on and on but I won't - this was a fantastic family trip that oozed value for money ... the only other advice I have is 'book early' :-)

Netherlands
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

A beautiful hour and a half on the water, There were plenty of dolphins. There were seals, birds, jellyfish and spider crab. There was plenty of space to look at it all from a small boat. There was a very nice and knowledgeable guide. Really, what more can one say ?
Excellent, therefore.

Evercreech, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went out on this small boat which only takes a maximum of 12 passengers. Our Skipper, Luke, is a Marine Biologist and very knowledgeable. We spent a fantastic 90 minutes at sea learning about Dolphins and other marine life. We saw quite a few Dolphins on this trip which was so exciting seeing them soar out of the sea and plunge back down again - amazing. A wonderful trip and highly recommend.

shrewsbury
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Stunning sunset trip was a winner for all”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

We had done some crabbing by the jetty earlier in the week and were fortunate to over hear people getting off the boat talking highly of the SeaMor sunset trip
As we left New Quay the following day all boat trips appeared to be fully booked however we were lucky enough to get seats for the sunset trip that evening
We were greeted by Luke our trip/tour guide at 7.30pm for the sunset trip. He was fun, friendly, very knowledgeable and catered for all age ranges. We saw not only a stunning sunset but also, seals, dolphins swimming around the boat, held a spider crab, lobster and even a sea spider, and many different varieties of sea birds.
The boat was roomy enough for the 12 passengers to easily walk around and take great photographs.
Luke was an excellent guide and was enthusiastic throughout and even offered coats to those passengers who got chilly to wards the end of the extended trip because of the dolphin show
Well done Luke and many thanks the trip was certainly worth every penny!

Chester, United Kingdom
“"Brillant, Sunset Trip"”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We had a brillant sunset trip with Seamor in New Quay. We paid £40 for 2 adults and 1 child which was excellant value with mackeral fishing included which my daughter enjoyed. We spotted the dolphins and Luke was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks for a lovely experience we will always remember....