“MY SHIRLEY VALENTINE EXPERIANCE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Villa Pouliezos

Villa Pouliezos
Ranked #8 of 27 Specialty Lodging in Alykes
Manchester, United Kingdom
“MY SHIRLEY VALENTINE EXPERIANCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

My daughter found these apartments on the inernet and e,mailed the owner Yannis. I was lokking for somewhere for a long stay of 7 weeks traveling alone. I stayed from the 10th May to 28th June this year, the apartments are right on the beach just on the road between Alykes and Alykanes, it was the perfect get away for me, peaceful and relaxing in a wonderful part of Greece, Yannis and his family are wonderful people, nothing is to much for them, his mum, sister and father keep the apartments and gardens very clean and tidy, the apartments are the usual basic Greek standard, but are roomy and very comfortable, and the veiw from the balcony is breathtaking, I was slightly nervous traveling alone for such a long time, as I have breathing problems,but I could not have chosen a more perfect place to stay, the kindness of Yannis and his family made my holiday, they run a little super,market 2mins walk from the apartment,and if Yannis didnt have what i needed he would bring it in the afternoon from shops futher away, I had a problem with my medication and Yannis left his shop and took me in his car to the doctors, when I needed extra medication Yannis wife went to the chemist for me, all these acts of kindness made for a very relaxing stay for me and I was very sad to leave after 7 weeks, Alykes is a beautiful little village with lots of lovely places to eat, it isnt a noisey lively place,more laid back and relaxing, Zante is a wonderful Island, and I will be returning next year to sprnd another few weeks in these wonderful apartments.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
3 Thank Ivy G

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alykes
Valais Hotel
Zante Studios
#23 of 27 in Alykes
Panorama Studios Apartments
Montes Studios & Apartments

Been to Villa Pouliezos? Share your experiences!