Where to start? The best service I have ever experienced on any Greek island.
Jimmy, Soula, Chrissi, Ekaterina, Yiorgi and Theodore treated us like old friends from arrival. Faultless service and THE best customer care you could hope for. My wife had unfortunately lost her wedding/engagement rings just before we arrived and Jimmy took the trouble to take us into Zante Town and introduce us to the best jeweller so we could replace the lost wedding ring. We felt like royalty.
Lovely complex, fantastic quiet spot, top pool and very good food - we even got Soula's recipe for Frigania!
Alykes & Katastari were the perfect places for us to unwind. Great beach, super food and friendly welcoming service everywhere. Do visit Spiro's on the train tour too. Simply beautiful.
We made the effort to see as much of the island and experience Zakynthian culture and were never disappointed. A real jewel.
We went on holiday and made lovely new friends.
To Jimmy & family - Sas efkharisto yia ton kopo sas.
We wish you all health, success and happiness - you're the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly self-catering studios and apartments, set in beautiful gardens just a 10 minute stroll to the sandy beach and resort centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alykes Garden Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alykes Garden Village Hotel Alykes
- Alykes Garden Village Zakynthos, Greece