Stay at the Alykes Garden village last week in may first week in june had a fantastic holiday. went with my husband, daughter son-in-law and grandchildren. Rooms very spacious well equipped and spotlessly clean. Pool area clean and well maintained. Jimmy and his family are really lovely and will go out of there way for you. The beach and restaurants are about 10 minutes walk away. The beach was nice and the restaurants very good had some lovely meals, our favourites being Pavadosiako which was down near the canal ( best cheesecake ever ) second best was Relax but most of them were nice.Will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly self-catering studios and apartments, set in beautiful gardens just a 10 minute stroll to the sandy beach and resort centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alykes Garden Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alykes Garden Village Hotel Alykes
- Alykes Garden Village Zakynthos, Greece