“Cozy Place for WiFi & Tea”

Te & Kaffi Smaralind
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Kopavogur
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We went here twice during our time in Reykjavik and were warmly greeted and promptly served both times. I loved the Peppermint tea while my husband preferred the Swiss Mocha. Internet access worked well and we enjoyed the ambiance. Near a great courtyard with graffiti that is worth visiting.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Saw a few of this companies outlets in town, we stopped in at the new location across from the Centrum hotel where we were staying. Excellent coffee, they roast on site. Great alternative to the over-priced hotel breakfast.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

For my travel and lifestyle blog I went to Reykjavik to scout the best restaurants, bars, shops and things to do. I discovered Te & Kaffi where we went on a golden circle tour. Great place to get a coffee or a sandwich. Love the Eames chairs they have there! You can always check out iannsterdam, there's a city guide to Reykjavik on the website. Or just read my other reviews on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

It's very cozy with a public restroom. Wifi to send pictures back home. Friendly staff. Great location.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Very cute place. I saw 3 of these in Reykjavik. The crepes look mouthwatering. They have a variety of ice cream flavors to choose from as well. If you have a sweet tooth and a coffee lover, this is definitely the place for you.