La Tavola Marche Agriturismo & Cooking School
More attraction details
Owner description: Hands-on cooking classes (featured in Budget Travel Magazine and Food & Wine Magazine) are from the 'farm to the table' with the first stop down to the organic farm to collect fresh fruits & veggies! Everything we eat is local & seasonal! Chef Jason shares the secrets of cucina povera (peasant cooking) in full day & half day classes as well as custom packages. Wine tours, olive harvest & truffle hunting available in season.
Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Just completed my fourth visit to Ashley and Jason's wonderful Agriturissimo and Cooking School.
My wife and I are truly in love with the place and the owners.
Jason is a wonderful chef and a master teacher. To take a class with Jason is one of my fondest things to do in Italy. Jason makes each class fun, informative, real hands own, and you get to eat your results. Cooking with Jason is a wonderful experience.

Visited May 2012

Napoli
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Our first cooking course - not the last”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

We had a absolutely great day with the cooking claas. First of all everything was well organized and secondly the small presents received will take this day in our rememberence. Throughout the day we learned a lot and coming home we had to try some antipaste and pasta right away ourselfes. Especially the dinner together and the atmosphere in the beautiful kitchen made this event to stay forever in our minds.
Thank you very much!

Visited May 2012
San Diego, California
“Excellent cooking classes, couldn't have asked for better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

During a 10 day stay mid-April with my family, I took three excellent cooking courses during our relaxing stay. Chef Jason is fantastic. As an enthusiastic home cook I learned lots of tips and tricks that I've taken home with me. We made fresh pastas (much better & faster than I previously had), pizza (no longer intimidated to make the dough at home myself), and other great regional specialties that focus on quality and simplicity (stuff I can totally re-create at home). After each class we got to feast on what we created with lots of wine to accompany it. Highly recommend the experience.

Visited April 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience - perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

Our cooking class was perfect. We had requested a focus on local vegetable fare, and Jason delivered! We had a great time and received lots of tips that we will use in all of our cooking, as well as learning about the local cuisine of Le Marche. The dinner we shared with our hosts, enjoying everything we'd cooked, was truly memorable!

Visited October 2011
Salinas, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Learn from an Expert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

Our cooking class with Jason at La Tavola Marche was fabulous. He is a very accomplished chef willing to share all the tips and methods he has spent years perfecting. We asked him to teach us about using our new wood burning pizza oven and he did that and more. The recipes that we made with him, and then enjoyed as guests that night were fantastic.
The proof of the pudding was when we demonstrated what we had learned to our extended family of 12 when we returned home and they were delighted. No more sticky pizzas and undercooked dough plus a Tiramisu that did more than "pick me up".

Visited September 2011