Amit Reiki & Yoga Center - CLOSED
Review Highlights
"Best Reiki & Clinical Hypnotism teacher"

I was searching for a Reiki center in Goa and found Amit Reiki & Yoga Centre at AramboI. I took... read more

Reviewed December 7, 2014
Vijay787
Highly recommended Reiki course!

If you want to learn Reiki, yoga and other like-minded practices then this is THE place to go... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2014
Dana C
Auckland, New Zealand

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Amit gaven me one to one meditation class. He has a broad knowledge, is honest, down to earth and patient. Can recomend him to anyone. take care, jeroen from Den Bosch, netherlands

Date of experience: October 2011
1  Thank jeroenhos
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had a reiki healing with Amit. A profound experience that contributed in healing inner emotional pain. Amit is a warm person who makes you very much at ease. He is present with the heart.

Date of experience: April 2012
1  Thank sofiethefox
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I met Amit first time in April 2009 in McLeod Ganj and enjoyed doing Yoga with him every morning for two weeks. Since then we met every year in India, I also did Reiki with him and it was a very liberating and sensitive experience. Amit is constantly expanding his skills and he does this with wholehearted commitment. I hope to meet him again in upcoming winter 2012/13 in India and I am curious what new skills and plans he will bring up this time.

Date of experience: January 2012
1  Thank kehksi
Reviewed September 18, 2012

A happy shining yoga teacher and reike master! I would anyone recommand this training and if i pass by i will sure follow further levels. See you

Date of experience: January 2011
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Wonderful 3 days reiki course with Amit in the amazing Dharamsala in India.
I was there in 2006 and, since then, the 6 years that passed have not faded that experience. Dharamsala is a very interesting and lively place, surrounded by an incredible landscape, but what I've kept from those 3 days is a life changing experience and a bond that will last for life with reiki, with Amit and with that place.
If you want to find a way of doing good to you and others in a simple and honest manner, and make new friends in the process, then I suggest you pay Amit a visit!

Date of experience: October 2011