“Best message”

Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Center
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I've had a lot of massages in my life and I feel confident saying this is one the best I've ever had. Do your body a favor and visit!

All reviews
"energy"
"pain"
"heal"

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I was recommended Mitter by my guest house, I received Mitters specialialty the'Marma Massage' and had such an incredible experience I thought I must learn from him so I can bring it back to my country. The next day we had a one on one intense training where he professionally broke down step by step the technique, including some of his own personal flares.

Thank you so much for teaching me. I will practice once I'm home and hope to learn more in the future !

Namaste

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I visited here for three sessions and a deep pain I had been experiencing in my back finally got relief! The techniques he used were professional and relaxing and my back is begging me to go back for more and more visits! Great massage! Great person (Mittar Singh)!

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

It was just amazing. Masseu here has in depth knowledge and is a great person. I came down from triund trek the same day I climbed.... He gave amazing Tibetian massage and could feel the difference when I did it before.... I recommend this place for sure.....

See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

His the best!!! I've tried so many different kind of massage and I assure you he is the best!!!! He has such good knowledge and he really helped me with my stiff body after a long journey.
He also helped with my bad stomach and gave me excellent medicine that helped immediately, so relieved.