“SUPERB FOOD”

Common Ground Cafe
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in McLeod Ganj
Cuisines: Chinese, Tibetan, Taiwanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Common Ground Cafe is a social enterprise that serves not only a fusion of authentic Tibetan and Chinese cuisine, but also as a gathering point and events venue for the Dharamsala community. We hope to serve you soon!
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was sorry to have not eaten here earlier during my 4-month stay in McLeod Ganj in 2013. My first meal was so good, I salivated thinking about it later and couldn't wait to return.

A strong recommendation of this Tibetan-run spot!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I spent weeks hanging out in this place everyday, it is marvelous. The food is amazing, the people are quite possibly the nicest ones you will ever meet and the seats are so bloody comfortable you can easily sit there all day long.

1  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The food is good but like I said,full of insects. Me and my sister got TERRIFIED. It wasn't a very good experience

1  Thank Rohan1234567890
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stopped here after our trek to Dharamkot. We sipped lovely herbal teas and ordered chili garlic potatoes. Yummy. Thy also have lots of books and magazines to read while you are there. It is a nice place to relax and unwind.

1  Thank chicabeingme
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Love everything about this place - from the huge windows and warm interior, to the floor cushion seating, fresh and healthy vegetarian fare (they have non veg too), free wifi, friendly staff, awesome playlists (Motown, classic rock, jazz aplenty)... I spent hours here reading and writing during my stay. It's location slightly uphill and off road from the thick of the main square also makes it a solid retreat in the city.

A must visit!