“Never stay in this hotel”
Review of The M Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in McLeod Ganj
The M Hotel
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in McLeod Ganj
Delhi
“Never stay in this hotel”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Pathetic rooms...Overpriced and you have much better hotels around.I asked for a room with the view and they asked 500 extra per day for the room with a view.

House keeping will never ask you that you require room to be cleaned or not.I had to call them 4 times to get my room serviced.To my surprise they denied to service my room after 1900 as they didn't had any Housekeeping staff..Washroom mirrors are stained,old with broken edges.

The food menu states Tandori Items but they don't have a Tandoor..They do not give Tea while serving Lunch or dinner..Only specific hours to serve Tea which is ridiculous.

"NO AC" because as per the Hotel Staff - "It's NOT required..No ceiling Fans...Only wall fans and Table Fans...

Their washrooms have a Big glass on top which I had to cover because anyone can peep inside from the Lobby area..Watch-out for spy holes.
It's a Shady and a sick Hotel.
Please spend your money somewhere else or Go Ahead and try your luck.

@Clear Trip - Please maintain some standard.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

6 Thank GameOn2012
Manager-MHotel, Public Relations Manager at The M Hotel, responded to this review, October 19, 2014
Dear GameOn2012,

We apologize for your experience at our hotel. While we take complete responsibility for everything that happened, I can now assure you that things have changed since your last visit in June 2013. The hotel has undergone a renovation and we have a new team of housekeeping staff. Our restaurant Indique has also gone on to become quite highly rated on TripAdvisor.

If you give us a chance to serve you again, I personally guarantee you that your visit will be memorable…for the right reasons this time! :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Pooja Ravi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
ludhiana
Reviewed September 4, 2012

really this hotel turned out a remarkable experience for our family as it added sweet memories in our life.Really rooms were nice ,value for money and the staff greets you with open hearts and always ready for our service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rippy67
Manager-MHotel, Public Relations Manager at The M Hotel, responded to this review, August 23, 2016
Dear Guest,

Greetings from The M Hotel.

Thanks for taking the time to write of us. It is always lovely to hear that our patrons enjoy their stay with us and I thank you for your kind words. We take immense pride in our customer service and I am glad to hear that our hard work has paid off. I look forward to host you again, on your next visit to beautiful McLeodganj.

Warm regards,

Jas Karan Singh
patiala
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Hotel m turned is a lovely clean hotel in the heart of Mcloedganj . Its a new property and great value for money . I enjoyed my stay there and will definitely go back whenever I get a chance .

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank PatialaEyedoc2020
Dear Guest,

Greetings from The M Hotel.

Warm regards,