“Great Indian food in McLoed Ganj”
Review of Taste Of India

Taste Of India
Ranked #33 of 81 Restaurants in McLeod Ganj
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Indian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Free Home Delivery. "Taste Of India"800 meters from the main square of Mcleodganj. Since 1995 serving Tandoori (Bar-B-Que),Indian Cuisine. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. A Unique nature surrounded restaurant which also takes orders online for "free home delivery" located just opposite TIPA on Dharamkot road.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Finally after all of the Tibetan food I just needed some Indian again. This was a delicious meal. The service was so friendly and kind and the food was really good. I will certainly come here again.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

very good quality north indian food. The curries are creamy and spicy and the owner is very friendly. HIghly recommend if you are craving north indian curries!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My rating is based on the Tibetan food that we ordered here. The Thukpa we ordered was not at all authentic and was quite spicy. The momo's were also average. Do not order Tibetan food at this restaurant.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I heard some good things about this place, so visited one afternoon with a friend. We must have ordered wrong things... one of the very few times I (and my friend) was disappointed at curry in India.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Chicken tikka and coco vegetables are my two most favourite dishes in Taste of India. They do great naans as well. I'm sure everything on their menu is awesome, I just get stuck on the two aforementioned dishes. Very friendly staff and you can order take away. All the dishes are courtesy of the staff's mother's recipes. She runs cooking classes further up the hill in McLeod, on route to the Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts centre.