“Popular coffee spot with decent food as well.”

Snow Lion Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 81 Restaurants in McLeod Ganj
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I ate at Snow Lion many times. It is centrally located, has a nice social atmosphere, decent prices, and mostly good food. Service was also great and they let me make all kinds of special requests with no issue.

My favorite items were the tofu vegetable spring rolls and veggie burger.

Not amazing, but worth trying out in my opinion.

There are newer reviews for Snow Lion Restaurant

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Only stayed in the town for a few days but this place quickly become our hub! Whether you want an awesome coffee (deep charge is the best) lemon, chocolate or coffee cake, or an English, American or Tibetan breakfast, this is the place to go! Best of all is the waiter who always greeted us warmly and with a smile and played super music to relax to with your coffee! Thanks for making our stay so welcoming. All the best for the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The food was very good--had the chow mein, but this place is a great place for people watching. Get a table by the window and watch the world go by. Be aware that the toilet is a squatter.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Snow lion has always had great traditional Tibetan food and now with the addition of coffees and a terrific remodel with a huge window onto the street, This is the number 1 hotspot in town.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I always like to give places more than one chance and maybe I want more than I should, and maybe I should know better than to order western style food in India, but on 3 occasions?

I can't say anything bad about the place because it does seem popular, but cold chips, soggy salad, and a greasy toasty? Come on, it ain't that hard to get it right.