“SCARILY BAD FOOD”

Dining options: Breakfast
Phoenix, Arizona
“SCARILY BAD FOOD”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was the worst food I ate in McLeod Ganj and some of the worst I have eaten in my life. My dining companion felt the same way, and we both ate different foods so sampled a few items on the menu. Not only was our food relatively tasteless, the cake we were served for dessert was so dry as to be inedible.

Needless to say, I would never recommend it nor return unless they definitely changed kitchen staff.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Average!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

A little difficult to find , since it lies in one of the most back laned part of temple road...the sandwiches we ordered were not freshly made the bread was stale and the tea and cappucino taste just about average, the view is probably the only thing that made us sit i guess.

Visited June 2013
Bristol
“TERRIBLE PIZZA MADE US SICK”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Three of us went to this place after seeing the recommmendations online. The server we had was friendly enough but they seemed a little strange when it came to ordering. It took a while but then we ordered a pizza each, mistake, they were quite big. The tomato sauce on each pizza was barely on the thing and it was reasonably tasteless. We ordered some finger chips as a starter but they arrived an hour after the pizzas. This we felt was odd and said it was too late. We were told we had to speak to the boss, who was a horrible man who clearly treated his staff with an iron fist. He tried to fight me and was so aggressive and asked me what I expected him to do with said finger chips. He was one of the most unforendly people I have met on our trip. I thought it I there's toeing that nobody staying there was eating there. I heard when it was at the temple the food was good, this is no longer the case. All three of us got sick to varying degrees. One of us threw up all night and I am still not back to normal. Clearly a dirty kitchen back there somewhere. Avoid if you don't want to spend two days in the toilet.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, low cost.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Service is slow, but the wait staff are very sweet. All food is made fresh for you. We are vegan and they accommodated for us with our strange requests!

Visited May 2013
mc cloed ganj,dharamsala
“the location has moved but the food is still great”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

now at the Om hotel off the,main square and the top of temple road
i hunted this cafe down from its old temple location as it has the best pizzas in town, gado gado tofu veg salad and my favourite the tofu in peanut sauce with a great view down to the valley

Visited April 2013