I stayed for a night here and it was not less than NIGHTMARE for both of us.
Go to this hotel only if you want to do following:
- Increase your blood pressure working with ARROGANT hotel staff.
- Die with cold (IMPROPER HEATERS, room central heating is not working).
- NO PRIVACY (visible big openings between rooms and TV/any-other sound audible from next room).
- We met an arrogant staff at reception who has no respect for customers whatsoever and no sense of how to talk with customer.
- In suite room (highest category room of this hotel) you can hear TV sound from next room !
- We found that there was an opening between two suite rooms in which they had fit set top box of TV. And from that room next room is visible !!
- Suite room's central hitting is pure nonsense. It does not provide any heating whatsoever !!!
- At chilling temperature below 10 degree this hotel guy did not provide proper room heater. Either you can not pass your night here or you will die there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Valley Resorts is located at upper Dharamshla on the Mcleodganj-Bhagsunag road, 1 km from the mall and 1.5 km from H.H. DALAI LAMA Monastery in the serene pollution-free environment. Spring Valley Resorts at present offers 24 dx rooms, suites and cottages. All the rooms offer a magnificent view of Dholadhar range, waterfall and the glacier. Hotel has its own covered parking, a multi-cuisine restaurant, indoor/ outdoor recreation, a business center, wifi are some of the features available presently in the resort. Price range from 40 US dollars to 80 US dollars per day inclusive of a complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Spring Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.