“A view from the top.”
Review of Pink House

Pink House
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in McLeod Ganj
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Javid makes you feel welcome and at home. Good views at the rooftop-restaurant. Nice and quiet rooms and really hot water. It is the 4th time I have been staying there and will also do that in the future when I'm coming back to McLeoGanj

Room Tip: The higher the better and valleyview are the best.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Mendel d
javidpinkhouse, Manager at Pink House, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Hello Mendel,

We're delighted in having a guest like you. You are very special to Pink House and we'd love to have you over again and again. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We loved our time at the Pink House. Yummy breakfast every morning on the roof with our fantastic view was such a pleasure, we couldnt wait to get up in the morning! The wifi was good and there was always hot water. They even do room service which was great when I was sick our last night in McLeod. Very friendly staff. We miss it so much already and can't wait to get back here again some day.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LiaBT

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review. We're glad you loved your stay and enjoyed the breakfast. We're always trying very hard to give our guests the best service and the best food. We hope to host you again!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

"A home-time experience again is what I experienced again this time. Since 2009, this is my fifth visit and stay in Pink House; and I had a wonderful time again. Both brothers Javid and Showket are very-very polite, helpful and courteous. All basic necessities like Soaps, Towels, Toilet Rolls, Bed-sheets were ready and clean. My stay was for 5 days and each day was a good experience with my room (room 202), food, roof-top, internet and people around. I enjoyed each sitting at the roof-top watching the mountains, clouds and birds, enjoyed the sun-bathing too. Awesome work guys!! I'm sure now Pink House is value for money stay. I'll be coming again soon... April-May 2014 (thumbs-up).
Regards, Raghav Raman Pandit (New Delhi)"

Room Tip: Best Room with awesome view is 304. Please make sure that you get use to climbing up-and-down of th...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Raghav_Pandit_Delhi

Dear Raghav,

Thank you so much for this review. I'm really happy that we could make your five day stay comfortable. Your kind words keep us motivated to do better every morning we wake up! Thank you once again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My sister and I were recommended this by the tour operators in Delhi so we were a little anxious as to whether or not we had been set up. Once we got our heads and screaming butts around the steep climb through a paddock with rubbish strewn across it and new constructions, we were met by Javid and his helpful, friendly staff. we soon came to really appreciate our new abode for the next 6 days ( we had been staying at another hotel nearby for the 5 days previously). our room was in the new green building adjacent to the pink house- clean, secure with hot running water. The view from our balcony was superb with Triund greeting us each morning. The steps back and forth to our room and over to the rooftop cafe as well as those that lead to the main road only enhanced our fitness to hike to Triund and neighbouring sites. great value for money- the bonus being an honest helpful service.

Room Tip: The green building which was new and is part of the pink hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Vicky C

Hello Vicky,

Thank you for this review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Pink House. Yes, the view of Triund is brilliant and it never gets boring, right? We hope to see you again. You'll always have a home at Pink House!

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I fortunately got room no 402 which has good views of mountain from balcony. The hotel boys are so courteous. Food preps is awesome.if you r not expecting a 5 star hotel in such a hilly area which is almost impossible , then pink house is perfect.javed the hotel manager really manages everything cooly.: Amit n siksha Kar

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amitkar4u
javidpinkhouse, Manager at Pink House, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Hello Amit,

Thank you so much for this review. My heart swells when you term Pink House as perfect. This is what we always strive for. We'll continue to work hard so that we can serve you better. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have not stayed in this hotel but writing this review for information sake of others. I saw the good rating in tripadvisor and decided to stay in this hotel. When I reached there I found the we need to climb down 150 stairs to reach. As my parents can not climb these much stairs we decided not to go . This hotel could be good or bad , i do not know but I am writing this review so that if you have old people travelling with you , this hotel is not a good option . Mclead ganj is a great place and we have very good time there .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank My_Time_Hyd
Reviewed October 14, 2013

we stayed here for four days in oct,2013. Javed, hotel manager was very friendly and helpful.
Though there was a lot of fog but still view from our room was beautiful and unobstructed. Rooms were a little small but then we cannot get everything. I will surely visit this hotel again.
Staff was also very helpful and friendly, and ensured our safety too.
I would recommend room number 305 and 304 on the third floor. Sunlight in the room number 305 gives perfect warmth to start a beautiful day with a ginger honey tea :)
Javed was kind enough to give us a room for 1 hour to relax before leaving, that too free of cost after checking out in the morning.
overall it was a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: 304 and 305 it is!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank musicmylife007

Hello,

Thank you for these kind words. I'm glad that your stay at Pink House was warm and comfortable. Yes, the view of the sun-kissed mountains and ginger honey lemon tea is a great way to start the day! Totally agree on that. We hope you would come back to Pink House to experience that again.