“Heavy polluted”
Review of Quality Inn Palms

Quality Inn Palms
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Gandhidham
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The garden is nice (with a small swimming pool) but there is a chimney of a factory at less than 100 meter, blowing black smoke and dust all over. If the wind blows from the north, the smell is terrible.
Then, usual thinks. Their 4 stars in Europe should be 2.
Terrible and dusty moquette in the corridors, frozen resturant due to high AC, no air cleaner in the small lobby for brekfast.
Incredible slow the check out (only one person dedicated). Too many wedding parties.
Food is quite good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kukkuwasha2
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will definitely work upon the suggestions provided by you and hope to provide you with a better experience next time you visit us.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Good place to visit and feel relax.
well organized and down to earth and very helpful staff.
With variety of Food and things to do.
all facilities are up to the mark and value for your money.
Rooms are 100% up to the expectations and nicely maintained.
Visited on official visit,felt relaxed after day full of hard work.

Room Tip: Try any.. that suites you
Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Dhairyashil
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent business trip to Gandhidham. It was our pleasure and honor to have your patronage and we are delighted to learn that you had an overall delightful experience during your stay with us. On behalf of entire Team Sharma Resorts we thank you for your feedback and look forward to see you next time you are in Gandhidham.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Kutch visit wld hve been incomplete n tiring,hadn't it been in Sharma Resort with lush greenery n amazing services around. A must stay place to make the spared time from busy schedule..a worth choice...not to forget d "Maggi" in their Insomnia cafe bar. All in all..thanks for making it wow...to team Sharma Resort.

• Stayed: January 2014
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Most of all I am happy to learn that you liked our Maggi at Insomnia which indeed has become a brand in itself and a must recommended dish to all our guests.

Please allow me to be your host again next time you are in Gandhidham.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This trip has been one of the best in my life.
Its much better to stay here while visiting Mundra port / White rann of Kutch ( Rann Utsav)!

Whenever I choose a Resort to stay I look for following Elements!
1. Ambiance - Awesome
2. Room Size - Perfect (it is appx. more than 250 sq ft.)
3. The Staff - Very Well Behaved and Courteous (All the calls and requirements were fulfilled on time)
4. Food - Excellent Quality - Quantity and Taste!

I went here with my 11 months old baby! Even our requirements like preparing baby food were fulfilled!

I am glad I chose Sharma Resort for my 3 days trip to Rann Utsav in White Rann of Kutch and Mundra Port.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Cbhuptani

Dear Sir,

Please allow me to personally thank you for such a detailed review of our resort. This will definitely help our future guests to get a better idea of our property and help them to decide to stay with us. I am glad we could make you and your family comfortable especially your adorable baby. We indeed try hard to meet requirements of all our guests irrespective of their age and our young patrons are our most favorite and it feels really nice when our efforts are appreciated by our guests. Thank you so much sir.

And thanks also for sharing with us those beautiful photographs that you have taken. It gives us a different perspective of our own resort. On behalf of my entire team I wholeheartedly thank you and request you to stay with us next time you are in Kachchh.

With Regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is ideally situated on Highway and is at Equal distance from city and airport. It is on Bhuj Highway. For reaching gandhi dham one has to take flight to Bhuj as Kandla airport is non operation for civil flights.
The guest rooms are spread all over the property with lawns and swimming pool in between. There is plenty of oven space, lawns, restaurant/ swimming pool. The room facilities/ services are medium quality but Ok considering that it is not in very big city. The lawns are well maintained.

Gujrat is dry state but Govt approved shop is available in the premises. One can get their requirement after obtaining permit . Hence, if planning for drinks, plan early and obtain permit and drinks.

Room Tip: Room in new building. Avoid villas as these are old and are on multiple floors.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for leaving us a feedback here on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to know that you found our services to be satisfactory. However your feedback will help us to improve upon certain areas to provide you even better comfort and luxury next time you stay with us. And I am glad to learn that you took advantage of our Permit Liquor Shop. As Gujarat indeed is a dry state we do encourage our guests travelling from out of the state to get their permit made with us in advance, which I must point out takes only a few minutes and is a very simple and hassle-free process, so that they can enjoy a drink in the comfort of their room.

Please do stay with us next time you are in Gandhidham.

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Have been staying at the resort almost on a monthly basis for the last year. The best part is the sprawling campus and courteous staff. Thee food is average .Try the chicken sausage and cheese omelets for breakfast.
The new building is better built and maintained ,hence one should insist on a room in that part of the resort. The older lot is rather cramped . Overall , a decent stay.

Room Tip: Insist on a room in the new building.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Mr. Saxena,

It has been our pleasure to have you as our guest since past one year or so. Thank you so much for sharing this feedback and letting me know what all things you enjoy and which are the areas we need to improve upon. I have asked my F&B manager to get in touch with you to understand our shortcomings in the food department so that we can serve all our guests better. Also in case there is something specific or special you want to be cooked which isn't even in our menu I would be happy to make it specially for you as khaana and khilaana is a personal passion of mine :-)

Our new rooms are certainly better as they have been designed later and we learnt from our past experiences. However I am happy to share with you that very soon we will be doing major refurbishing and renovations in our old wing as well to match it with the latest standards.

I promise to be at your service as always...

With Regards,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was in this Hotel, I should say it is not Value for Money, they overcharged for what was not used,
just one plus point that they have a 24 Hrs coffee shop, they mention of free WiFi, it means no WiFi, pls go prepared if you travel on a business trip. breakfast was same for all 3 days, with no change. lobby full of spider webs.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mukesh L

Dear Mukesh Ji,

First of all please accept my heartfelt apologies. I am deeply saddened to learn that your experience while staying with us was not so good due to certain reasons. Please be assured that I have read your feedback and I will take this very seriously. I am checking with my IT team that why didn't they provide you with a proper WiFi connection. We indeed have a free WiFi as we advertise and I am terribly sorry if you faced any connectivity issues. The comfort and business needs of our corporate guests is paramount for us and this will be taken care of immediately. I thank you for sharing this particular feedback with me. Helps me to introspect and improve ourselves even better.

Please do give me a chance to serve you once again. I promise to live up to your expectations next time you are here.

With Warm Regards,
Anuj Sharma

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gandhidham
1 mi away
#7 of 12 in Gandhidham
Hotel Shiv by Shivanta
0 mi away
Abha International Hotel

Been to Quality Inn Palms? Share your experiences!