“Beautiful resort to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn Palms

Quality Inn Palms
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Gandhidham
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Beautiful resort to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

It has a very big beautifully decorated garden. Swimming pool is good and also there are some games with water. Kids will definitely enjoy these facility. Rooms are also nice. uffet breakfast I have enjoed most . Lot of varieties for both veg. and non-veg. 24 Hrs. coffe shop next to pull.
Rooms are nice and big. Food is good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Sumit S
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have made our resort enjoyable for both our family as well as our corporate guests and I am happy to know that you enjoyed our pool and mini water park facilities. I hope your entire family had fun holidaying with us. We invite you to visit us again during your Diwali vacation as we have some great packages during that season and as you know the weather in Kachchh during winters is very pleasant and it is the best time to visit.

We hope to see you soon...

With Regards,
Anuj Sharma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Vadodara
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Excellent planned land scape, full of Greenery and abundance of fresh air. A quiet and peaceful property in the Industrial Township of Gandhidham on the west coast of India. You can enjoy your Business/Holiday Trip to this Resort alone or with your family members. The food and Hospitality will make you feel great value for your money..

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are excellent, specially during summer as the top floor gets heated up and reduce...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shri18
Dear Sir,

First of all let me thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Gandhidham. I hope we were able to make your stay comfortable and you had a pleasant experience. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the green ambiance of our resort and it indeed is our endeavor to provide our guests with a green oasis in the barren desert of Kachchh. We personally are a family of nature lovers and do our best to preserve our beautiful planet and our this philosophy reflects in our business as well. Thank you for writing us this feedback and I promise that you will enjoy the same level of hospitality every time you stay with us.

We hope to have you as our guest soon

Warm Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Its a wonderful Resort nearby Kandla Industrial Zone. Green and Fresh air in the morning with bird nest in "kharek" tree. Very good services. Amazing bed decoration. Good for relax after flight and road travell. "Pokoke apik tenan dab. Ora nyongko ono hotel keren di ujung berung"

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank hdynt
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I have passed on your compliments to my House Keeping Team. I am also happy to know that you enjoyed our "Kharek" trees. Next time you are with us please let us know and I would be happy to present you with a box of our home grown "Kharek"

Please visit us next time you are in Gandhidham

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stay at Sharma Resorts on my business trip to Kandla. This hotel is a little far from the city but it is worth it and I am happy that my company make me stay here. The people is very good and care for me. The room is nice and big with good comfortable space to relax. The food is nice and I happy to get tasty Chinese food! Make me miss home less! The coffee shop Insimania very beautiful. Open 24 hours so good to have late coffee after work. Also they give me permit so I can enjoy a chilled beer in my room. Excellent experience. I will definitely come again. Special mention to their reception head Arjoun Chowdery. Very polite and cool.

Room Tip: Stay in their platinum suite Room 701. Room is as big as a city!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe H
Dear Mr. Hua,

Thank you for this overwhelming feedback. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am proud to know that we were able to get you acquainted with the real Indian Hospitality.

Please stay with us next time you visit Gandhidham.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

i had been to Sharma Resort during Navratri it was an amazing experience.Facilities available over there are excellent which includes coffee shop , restaurant , rooms , gaming zone ,swimming pool ,wifi facility and so on. Staff member over there are very co operative ,polite and helpful.Quality of food is up to mark . The only issue we had in this resort is that it is situated in the outskirts of Gandhidham and do work on ambience .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Maheshg9999
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying with us while you were in Gandhidham and I am happy to learn that you had an overall pleasant experience. Please do visit us again especially during this Navratri as we will have some amazing surprise offers for our guests.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Its a wonderful Resort. We had a great fun. The facilities available like rooms, swimming pool, gym, 24*7 Coffey shop, Garden Restaurant, WiFi facility, etc.
The service was really appreciating. Food was awesome. We had a stay of 7 days and it was a real fun. Our kids enjoyed the Swimming pool and I love the Gym facility there.
Room service was very quick and efficient. We also enjoyed SPA there.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank shaileshsharma819
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Gandhidham and also please accept my gratitude for writing us a review here on Tripadvisor and letting all our guests know that you had a great time staying with us. It was indeed our pleasure to have you at our resort and I am so happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us.

I hope that you will be our guests again next time you are in Gandhidham.

With warm regards to you and your family...
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had been there with a group of 80 people. The hotel is very big with lush green lawns, swimming pool and huge party plot. The open air DJ is a fun to be arranged here. Food was also excellent. A fabulous place, can easily accommodate big groups, reasonable rates. The connectivity to the station and airport is very good but it is a little far away from the city, but given the ambiance it had to be away from the chaos of the city. The staff is very friendly, co-operative and extremely helpful. And the best part is that it has a coffee shop, with a complete American and Indian spread which is open almost all night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank KaranS
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for writing us a review here on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read your feedback and am so happy that we were able to provide you with a comfortable and pleasant experience during your stay with us. I have also passed on your compliments to my entire team and nothing is more important to us than to see a satisfied smile on our guests' faces! We promise you the same level of service and quality every time you stay with us. Please do visit us next time you are in Gandhidham.

With Warm Regards,
Anuj Sharma.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gandhidham
Radisson Hotel Kandla
#5 of 12 in Gandhidham
Hotel Aarti International
Hotel Aarti International
#7 of 12 in Gandhidham

Been to Quality Inn Palms? Share your experiences!