Quality Inn Palms
  • Room Service
Hotel Chandan(Gandhidham)
Hotel Gokul(Gandhidham)
Average 3/5
All reviewssharma resortcoffee shopplace to staypool sidehotel roomlush green lawnsrooms are greatwide areapeaceful environmentofficial tripbusiness tripneeds improvementawesome placeother hotelsshort staywifi connectivitycomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Having lived in Gandhidham, never stayed in this property but can definitely vouch for the excellent 24hr coffee shop "insomnia" located in this sprawling property.
The guys at this resort have managed to provide something that this city had been missing for a long time. A coffee shop for those late nights when everything else is shut.
The ambience is lovely and staff is very good. The cheesy maggi is to die for. The range of sandwiches is very good. Ofcourse the coffee is brilliant, try any of them and you wont be disappointed. Pastries are just about okay, coz i was served a stale pastry once, but barring that one time, the service and quality of food has been excellent. THey also have a breakfast buffet available from 6:30 to 10 am.
The other restaurant in the property is also very good, especially the non-veg spread.
Definitely a must visit atleast twice a month for that late night coffee and maggi.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you so very much for your feedback! It has made me so happy to know that our baby Insomnia is being appreciated by the people of our own town - Gandhidham! We are especially proud of Insomnia because we dreamt of this venture to give the good people of Gandhidham a much needed nightlife hangout joint and I am so glad to see that it is fulfilling its purpose. Thank you so much sir for your love and patronage. It only encourages us to dream bigger and bigger. Also I would take a moment to apologize for the stale pastry incident and I promise this won't be repeated. See you soon at Insomnia...

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Sharma Resort is a decent property to stay in Gandhidham. It is very well made with lush green lawns and an beautiful swimming pool.

The rooms are clean & spacious with LCD TV. However, the rooms do show signs of being tired and old and needs a renovation.
It also has options of Villa's, however, I have not seen the same.

The food is decent.
The best part is the 24 hours coffee show which also doubles as a decent fast food joint. the cheese Maggi and Latte is an awesome combination for a late night snack.

the staff is helpful and prompt.

All in all a good stay!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback. It was my pleasure to have you as our guest. I am happy that we were able to make your stay comfortable and you enjoyed your time here. Also I will make sure that the next time you stay with us we allot you a room in our new wing which has recently been constructed.

I look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stayed at Sharma Resorts when I was there to attend a friend’s wedding. It is a beautiful resort and I had never been to Gandhidham earlier and I always thought that Kutch is a desert but this resort shattered that notion. It is so lush and green that you wouldn’t even believe that you are in Kutch. The gardens and lawns are so well maintained and the atmosphere is so peaceful. Their facilities for weddings are also excellent. As the resort is huge they have so many venues. It was a 3 day wedding and my friend had arranged every function at a different venue in the resort itself. This gave us a change as well and we enjoyed a lot. The best venue was their Amphitheatre where they had arranged the Sangeet and DJ party. It is the most unique party plot I have ever seen and we had a blast while we were there. Overall great time with family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am so happy that you had a pleasant stay with us. We indeed take pride in being the greenest property in the entire Kutch and our guests have aptly nicknamed us as "An oasis in the desert of Kutch."

I hope you all had a great time during your friend's wedding and please pass on my best wishes for a happily married life to the newly weds.

Please do stay with us next time you are in Gandhidham.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had been sent by company to kandla for 4 weeks along with my colleague and we had been booked in this hotel by our Company's local office there. We had a great stay there for one month there. Rooms offered to us were very spacious. This hotel compound is very very huge with natural surroundings and lots of grass and trees. Breakfast spread was amazing with lots of options. But the best thing we loved about this place was the staff, they very friendly and they gave special attention to our food and other needs as we were there for a long time. Its excellent place to relax after spending a whole day at our plant.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Kutch. I also thank you for your kind words and I have passed on your compliments to my entire team. I hope you had a successful business trip and please do stay with us again next time you are here.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Me and my colleagues booked two suit rooms in this hotel. Early morning when my colleague went for bath he found red colour rusted water after some time to his surprise water was shut for some time. After complaining at reception, there was no answer to this. Ultimately in this cold season, we had to take bath with rusted cold water. Flooring also broken. Room too dirty and foul smell. Bed sheets seemed unwashed and towels dirty and torn. Passage carpet very dirty. The property is large but maintenance is extremely poor.

Breakfast and dinner was worst. Complained to F and B manager he said to fill feedback form. Next day we checked out and checked in other hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Sir,

I am extremely sorry to read your feedback. First of all let me apologize for the great inconvenience suffered to you. We had a fault in the public water supply system on that unfortunate day and few of our guests had to suffer because of that. Nevertheless I regret that you had to suffer because of this. But, let me assure you that this was just an isolated unfortunate incident and if you would please visit us sometime in future you shall never experience such a problem again.