“Insomnia.........” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Gandhidham
Gandhidham, India
“Insomnia.........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Thank god for Insomnia to help with my midnight cravings!

I would recommend Sharma Resorts to anybody travelling to Gandhidham. Their food is excellent and they have a really wide variety of cuisines on their menu. But the best thing about the resort is their 24 hours coffee shop Insomnia. I love to eat late at night while I am working on my laptop and usually the hotels I stay in serve a very limited menu at night as the kitchen is closed but at Insomnia I could order an entire meal at 3 in the morning. Also I am a Coffee- Holic and I usually hate the instant coffee served in the hotels but I was pleasantly surprised to find Americano and Cappuccino in their menu and they make it with authentic imported beans. I actually asked them to show me the beans as it was unbelievable for me! Seriously this place has the best food in Gandhidham and there is so much to try that you’ll never get bored.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Pratik S
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for leaving us your review. It's great that you love our coffee shop - Insomnia so much. We started this place to give Gandhidham a much needed place to hangout during the nights and especially for hardcore coffee lovers like yourself. We value your patronage very much and hope to see you soon.

Anuj Sharma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

One of the best place to stay in Gandhidham...Visited the place for official work...New addition in the hotel is 24 hour coffee shop serving good varieties of coffee & mocktails...overall experience with regards to food was nice...room was clean... surrounding green atmosphere in form of lush green gardens makes excellent start of the day...the staff is soft spoken and courteous & the best part is the chief manager & his team are always supportive and helpful in making the stay more comfortable....I would say overall had a nice experience and would love to visit the place again...

Room Tip: The place remains crowded during the marriage season...
2 Thank rahul7794
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent visit to Gandhidham and sharing your much valued feedback. It fills me with pride that you consider us as one of the best hotels in Kutch and I promise we will always live up to your expectations and serve you with nothing but the best of everything. I will also convey your compliments to our GM and rest of my team. Hope to see you soon.

Navi Mumbai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Excellent place to stay...I must say the staffs are very soft spoken , Nice break fast spread. Hygienic rooms . I visit this place for official work almost twice a month. People over there are very friendly...

Every-time I visit this place , I have a new experience. For those who don't know much about this place , I should say they are pioneers of hotel industry in Gandhidham . The brand is trust worthy .

2 Thank Abhishaque
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I am so happy to know that we live up to your expectations every time you stay with us and I appreciate your regular patronage. I promise you that we will keep delivering nothing but the best to you. Looking forward to see you soon.

New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Chose the place to stay after seeing recommendations on Trip advisor site. Despite being a beautiful , spacious & green property, the quality is lacking. One major missing thing was the staff courteousness & care about its guests.

Most important thing in hospitality industry is the hospitality itself, which was dreadfully missing. Besides the quality of food & service levels in room service was absolutely pathetic.

More concerning was the callous approach of its senior staff, when advised about the experience. GM Mr. Chauhan & Food & Beverage Manager, Mr. Bisht reacted to the complaints with a very non-chalant approach.

Feel the property is more suited to marriage functions than business travellers.

Room Tip: Rooms in pool area are better.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Rajeev0309
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Dear Sir,

I, as the owner of Sharma Resorts would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart for the unpleasant experience you had during your recent stay with us. This is a very serious matter for me and I would like to personally thank you for bringing this to my attention by sharing your valuable feedback.

Sir, I assure you that we at Sharma Resorts believe in providing excellent hospitality to our guests and customer delight is our paramount mission and this Resort is not just business for me, rather it's a passion. Hence I have decided to personally look into this matter and I have already spoken to Mr. Chauhan & Mr. Bist to brief me about the inconvenience suffered by you and I promise a detailed investigation into this matter.

I once again apologize to you sir for this unpardonable lapse by my senior staff members and I request you to kindly give us an opportunity again in future by being our guest. I am sure we will not disappoint you again.

With heartfelt apologies & warmest regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Good place for relaxation and full of greenery that keeps you fresh and active. Moreover 24 hours coffee shop is the one of the best part of Resort and good climate to be in ghandhidham in dec upto late feb

Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Dhawaldivit
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to know that you had a relaxed stay with us. I hope we were able to cater to all your needs and requirements.

Do stay with us again next time you are in Gandhidham.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was traveling to Anjar for a business trip and stayed at Sharma resorts, The Desert Palace. Its a huge property with spacious lawns, good rooms and excellent service. Recommended for a family visit. The place is very well maintained and the staff is very courteous. It was surprised to see such a beautiful place a midst a desert area like Bhuj. It was a relaxing experience while on a business trip.

Room Tip: Park facing recommended
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank pereiragaynelle
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Anjar. I am so happy to read that we could make your stay comfortable and you felt like home while staying with us. I hope you had a successful business trip and I would love to have you as my guest next time you are in Gandhidham / Anjar.

Thornton Cleveleys
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Nice and spacious hotel with good surrounds.Drawback we were there while wedding season was on so it was a bit noisy at times.Very clean. and staff were always very good and helpful.The gardens were kept nice and well looked after.Very safe location with guards and doormen always in attendance.Reception was always manned with good staff.

1 Thank Veronica T
Anuj S, Owner at Quality Inn Palms, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for giving us your valuable feedback. I am so happy that you had a pleasant stay with us and we hope to live up to your expectations next time you are our guest.

Looking forward to see you again.

Anuj Sharma
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gandhidham
Radisson Hotel Kandla
Hotel Kutch Safari Lodge
Jai Residency
Jai Residency
#1 of 13 in Gandhidham

Been to Quality Inn Palms? Share your experiences!