The perfect place to spend a day or two away from work with an idyllic beach and a beach restaurant three minutes walk from the hotel.
A dozen of beautiful cottages set in a coconut grove, rooms with A/C or without, an inviting pool, a lazy breakfast in the morning and you are immediately in another world. You can have your meals at the resort or walk to the beach and use their beach restaurant, Joets, for a nice Goan fare and a lot of music in the evenings. We usually go on Friday nights for the live music and karaoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Creek - exclusive, exotic, enchanting, the idyllic and tranquil gateway. Set amidst the gently swaying palms of a lush palm grove and a meandering creek. The resort is artistically designed by Goa's leading architect, aesthetically blends with the natural surroundings and the beautifully landscaped gardens, enchanting nature's beauty and instilling a sense of peace and tranquility. The ultimate escape for a relaxing holiday like never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Creek Hotel Bogmalo
- Coconut Creek India
- Coconut Creek Resort
- Coconut Creek Goa/Bogmalo