“Perfect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rancho Estero

Rancho Estero
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Rancho Estero we offer surf lessons for beginners and intermediate surfers, we rent a big range of surf boards and offer surf camp packages.
Thunder Bay
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a relaxing place, simple, close to the beach, and, we found it. Very laid back, simple accommodations, comfy beds, easy access to the beach and to rent surfboards, beautiful views, hammocks that call your name, and a small little kitchen area to prepare simple meals and drinks. We appreciated the friendly and helpful staff and the fun art decorating the place. It felt like home for the week we stayed, wished it was longer. Mucho gracias!

Visited December 2013

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Surfing lessons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I didn't stay at Rancho Estero, but I got two surfing lessons here and I highly recommend getting them here. I have never surfed before and Sigor (I don't know about the spelling, he's blond, sort of bowl-cut) was an amazing teacher - so patient and really great. The lessons were inexpensive and I feel like I need to mail him more money for the amazing care he took trying to teach my clumsy self to get up on a board - which he had me doing by my second lesson! I was the only one who showed up and he stayed out with me for a long time, was great and had me riding waves by the end of the lesson. If you are looking for lessons, go try to track him down, he's great.

3 Thank Megerl