“Awesome Amazing trip!”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Awesome Amazing trip!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We took an overnight trip with Richard (Ricardo) Brady & Captain Joel to Coiba National Park. Both the park and his knowledge were fantastic.

I had been hesitant to take 2 young children (5 & 7 years) out to the park, however with his professionalism and capabilities We felt safe the whole time. He expertly tailored an amazing itinerary around our needs. We saw dolphins, turtles, loads of fish, scarlet macaws, a whale, a shark, crocodilos, monkeys - to name but a few!

The only thing to note is that he doesn't have a shop in town as he is kept busy with business from word-of-mouth. To find him, head down to the beach at Santa Catalina at the agreed time and he will be waiting.

Thanks Richard - we had an amazing time!

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Bianca07040

• Slovak first
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip to Panama”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I and our daughter wanted to visit Isla Coiba to snorkel and enjoy the island and maybe catch a fish or 2. Richard and his crew gave us a fabulous island excursion tailored to just what we wanted. He handled everything including fishing gear, snorkel supplies, secured our Anam cabins for the overnight stay and had his cook prepare us wonderful meals that we enjoyed. He knew just where to go for snorkeling and we were thrilled when we found and swam with a whale shark. On our way back we caught several fish and returned to Santa Catalina smiling from ear to ear. We would book again with him in a heartbeat.

3 Thank Carolynwheel
Santa Catalina, Panama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Boat Tour Company”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have used Santa Catalina Boat tours several times for a variety of activities including trips for my family and I to Isla Coiba as well as day fishing trips and surfing excursions to less known surf spots. My overall experience has been great. As an experienced boat owner myself, I recognize that they are safe operators and I am comfortable putting my family on board . It is also nice to have an owner/operator that is bilingual and knowledgeable about Isla Coiba and the Santa Catalina area. And, because I have a large family with varying interests, it is also nice that they customize our boat trips for us alone. We like to snorkel, but also hike the trails on Isla Coiba and we have a bird watcher too. We were able to do all three in one day and it worked out perfect. I have contacted other operators in the past about snorkeling and some of their prices were a little less, but they wanted to put my family on a boat already loaded with many scuba divers and then drop us off at a snorkeling spot until the boat was finished diving. For my family and I, the value in how much we enjoyed our exclusive boat trip experiences far outweighed taking the cheapest route. Dependable, safe and courteous. I will use them again.

Visited February 2013
5 Thank Firefox264
Atlanta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great experience, excellent service”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My family and I took a tour with Richard ( Ricardo) Brady to different parts of Coiba National Park. As a panamanian I have to say that he is very knowledgable of the area. It was my first time there and he took us to great spots for swimming and snorkeling. We did not feel in a rush and he took the time to answer our questions.
The reservation process was very simple. Our communication was via email; we made a deposit and he confirmed the time and date of the tour. When we got to the beach to meet him, he was already there.
I highgly recommend taking a tour with Richard.

Visited December 2012