“Best Pizza outside of Italy?!”

Jammin Hostel&Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Delicious wood-fired pizzas...Salads , fresh smoothies,..mojito and margarita! New gluten-free pizza! Breakfast included for hostel´s guests Jammin Hostel and Pizzeria is walking distance from town and the main surf point ¨La Punta¨.
Berlin, Germany
“Best Pizza outside of Italy?!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

WOW! My mind was BLOWN by this place. I love the pizza. If you have ever been to Italy, you will understand. This place is legit. Additionally, there's always lots of people and a great atmosphere. You can even wait in a hammock for your food.

Visited May 2013

São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“The best pizza in Panama”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had never thought I will find in this remote and far place the best pizza in Panama, I assure this.

Visited April 2013
“Best Pizza!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The pizza is fantastic here! They use a brick oven and the pizza comes out perfectly thin and flavorful. One pizza is enough for 2 people, although it's so good we often end up ordering a second one. A tip we got from a local was to add garlic to our order - we're sure glad we did. Great price for quality pizza.

Visited April 2013
Santa Catalina, Veraguas, Panama
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was told that there was a great pizza joint in town so being the pizza lover / snob, of course I had to check it out. I was thinking it may be good for Panama or for this small village, but I was pleasantly surprised, it was exceptionally good pizza by any standard. Artisan style pizza cooked in a brick oven with a thin crisp crust.
Great prices as well - Definitely worth checking out!

• Visited April 2013
Florida
“Superb!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was our favorite restaurant in Santa Catalina. The pizza was thin, crispy and delicious! The choices were vast and ingredients fresh. Fun ambiance as well.

Visited March 2013