Sol y Mar has the most comfortable and clean rooms in Santa Catalina. We were there for a month and found nothing better. Then owner Luis is extremely helpful and will bend over backwards to make sure you have the best possible experience while in Santa Catalina. If you're a surfer, there's no better person to be your surf buddy! And he will help you set up your diving and snorkeling trips too. The rooms are very clean and have air conditioning and satellite TV, a mini fridge, nice bathrooms and beautiful views of the Pacific. Luis's girl Adriana is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and their daughter Anabella is so cute and well behaved! Some people have said it's far from the beach, but if you consider a 5 minute walk to be too far then maybe you could use the exercise! I definitely recommend staying at Sol y Mar if you go to visit Santa Catalina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the main street in Santa Catalina,600 meters from Santa Catalina beach,on a hill overlooking the ocean,Sol y Mar offers 9 spacious rooms, all with air conditioned, private bath with hot shower, satellite TV, mini-fridge,safe-deposit box,terrace, internet (in restaurant area). Six of the rooms have two double beds and a sofa-bed, so they can accommodate up to 5 people Some of the rooms has an additional bunk bed,so can sleep 7.There are three new rooms each with a King bed. We also have a restaurant with pool table,ping-pong and a swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Sol y Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol y Mar Hotel Santa Catalina
- Hotel Sol y Mar Panama/Santa Catalina