“Tasty food quick service.”
Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had a great meal here last saturday. It was our 2nd visit and both times the food has been v,good. It is I.m.o good value and good quality. They have a good deal during the week, that gives u 40% off totoal bill, on saturdays 20% off food part of bill. 2 50/50s 2 sides 1 pepper sauce 2 small magners £32. Service was polite and quick. We will eat here again and would recomend it. Also it is easy to park outside.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Some time ago since I was down there. I understand this establishment is actually closed?
There not nor appear to be a website?

4  Thank entertainer49
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Visited here last weekend with a party of 5 and was disappointed. Service was friendly, food was very average and restaurant was let down by poor attention to detail.

For example. My food arrived on a greasy plate – very off-putting. Water jug was very badly chipped. It was a big heavy duty jug and looked like it had been kicked down the street. I had to return my coffee as the cup arrived with lipstick from previous diner – again not good! Service was friendly but a little unprofessional – reaching across tales, and leaving plates uncleared for far too long. Food was ok, but nothing special. None of this is terrible, but given the process charged (not cheap with main courses around £16) it’s very disappointing and I wouldn't be returning to spend my hard earned cash. I’ve had much better pub lunches at £10 less for a main.

1  Thank AidanMcP
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Having visited this beautiful restaurant nestling in the heart of Newtownstewart for a meal I and my family were deligted that we had chosen this superb eatery. The inetrnal surrounding were superb. The staff were excellent. The food was delicious. Presentation, quantity, quality, content and services was second to none.

Words alone are inadequate to express the excellence of this beautiful restarant and ist cuisine.

1  Thank Danny D
Reviewed September 25, 2013

FAntastic offer of 40% off Wed and Thursday.food pretty good but too oily.staff efficient and quite friendly but yet not overly welcoming.fab dessert though.

1  Thank annemarieomagh

Been to Ten Square? Share your experiences!