“Lovely food well priced”
Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Dined on a sat nite. Not too busy. Service great Our group had steaks duck and seabass. Fab! Well presented and delicious meals. Well done! Early bird menu as well though we were not there in time. 25% off all meals at minute. Parking pn street or at car park at back

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Mixed reviews previously but 6 hungry fishermen dined at 10 Square on 7/9/12, absolutely spot on. Excellent menu to cover all tastes, steaks were cooked exactly to our individual liking and it was service with a smile all the way. Thoroughly Recommended.

1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My first experience of Ten Square Newtownstewart .I must say excellent.Today my cooker stopped working and I decided to take my son and I to Newtownstewart.I was met by friendly staff,and showed us to our table.which I didn't book in advance.I got my order in for my son and myself. I couldn't have asked for a better service.The food was really tasty and brought to our table promptly we didn't have too much of a wait.I would say average.Everything is made up fresh so I would expect a little wait.The Restaurant was full with customers coming and going.I noticed several families sitting,and solo diners also.The staff are fairly young but very attentive and enthusiastic about their duties.Super little place.I had the Sunday roast.And my son had the 6oz steak from the child's menu. For afters I had the orange and choc. cheese cake which was divine.And my son the Ice creme. The price I didn't think was that expensive considering what we had,with all the trimmings,and extras..Super little place well worth a visit,,,

1  Thank Helena H
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Before going to Ten Square I decided to check out Tripadvisor and the reviews were mixed...so I was a bit apprehensive about the evening. We landed in at 6.30 so that we could take advantage of the free soup and dessert with every main course offer (before 7) and it seems that the majority of customers had the same idea. We all had the soup with a choice of homemade breads, followed by a good choice of mains with extra side (I had the 10oz ribeye. pepper sauce, with bacon and herb saute potatoes....I also robbed one of my dads onion rings and some carammelised onion mash). The staff were all hands to the deck but they coped well and were very friendly. 3 course dinner for 5 with 2 bottles of wine and one pint was just under £90 (i think there is 25% off the final food bill during the week). Good food....generous portions,,,,Brilliant value.....Try for yourself.

1  Thank Jimbob53
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The welcome was friendly and we were led to a nice table. We did have to book ahead some time as the restaurant was full up until about 8pm. We were warned that the wooden floor was very slippery and it certainly was, I suspect the wrong type of polish was applied.

The atmosphere is quite relaxing and pleasant with appropriate lighting for an evening meal. We had two steaks, two salmon steaks (one Thai and one plain) and one chicken dish, all said they enjoyed their main course.

The choice of desserts was quite small and only one of us was tempted ( just trio of ice-creams). Our waitress was especially friendly and helpful.

All in all we enjoyed our meal. It's not the greatest meal you will ever have but it certainly won't be one of the worst. There is not a vast choice in NTS and so I think this factor alone will keep Ten Square afloat.

Been to Ten Square? Share your experiences!