“Fawlty Towers!!”

Add it.
Neel Akash
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We visited this restaurant on a Saturday night which we booked by telephone. The restaurant was fairly empty when we arrived but after a while there were approx 7 tables. There was one waiter who had to serve all tables plus answer the take away phone and serve the takeaway customers. There was some delay in getting our food but the waiter handled it all the best he could and with a smile on his face. However the food was luke warm and the bhajees greasy and I would guess reheated. The waiter shook our hands when we left and said see you again soon....We said not that likely as we lived in Kent. He then said this was his last night and he was moving to Winchester. I do not blame him.

1  Thank Langford07

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We arrived. The building was freezing cold no lights on and we were coming for the sunday Buffett. No sign of a buffet just a guy in a hoodie and jeans and iPhone blaring music and a empty resteraunt. They sat us with no lights or heating and said I could only have sparkling water by the bottle at £3.50.

Safe to say as he went to get our drinks we legged it! Not how I wanted to spend my 1st anniversary.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was disappointed with the standard of the food at Neel Akash. The flavours and textures reminded me of the Indian meals I had twenty years ago when only the various meats were added to the same base sauce and served to an ignorant drunken clientele. The staff were pleasant and very helpful.

1  Thank georgegrimes