“Hidden Surprise!”

Ostersund, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Surprise!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We found this sushi restaurant by mistake when we were driving around Pitea trying to get around some blocked off streets. It turned out to be our good fortune. The owner and staff are very friendly and very understanding. Before I ordered I asked a few questions like the type of rice they use and what ingredients and fish they used. I am originally from Hawaii so I am peticular about my sushi. The rice is Nishiki (California rice, the best) and considering the locale, the fish etc sounded okay. Well they were more than okay. Salmon, eel, octopus, and some very good rolls. Anyone having a sushi craving should definitely give Sushi and Te a try. Prices were reasonable and the place had air conditioning, a real treat on a hot Swedish summer day.

• Visited July 2014