All reviews lovely hotel rooms are clean stayed here for nights jacuzzi suite
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Breakfast was so good and room was clean perfect, but parking outside this hotel was not good and I did stay for two nights and offcourse will I try this place one moore time and I hope this hotell can change and make it better next time.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay. Don’t like the fact that the ironing board and iron is along the corridor. Kettle not provided in the room. Otherwise room was clean but rather congested! There were two super big pillows provided that had so so comfort level. The truth is the pillows take up a lot of space on the bed and in the room if one chooses not to use it.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

We got a suite this time and the room and bathroom were very nice. But the bathtub was nicer in the previous room because it was an old style bathtub. Anyway I am not complaining. The suite was at the top floor, it had balcony and nice view. The breakfast as far as I remember is very good. So all together this hotel is not bad at all.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2017

I was here with a group last weekend and it took tree hours to get at tree-dinner-course. Also, when I bought two avers to our room from the restaurant the security guard told me that wasn't ok. It's probably the last time we stay here.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Stayed for a couple nights on business. Nice friendly staff and nice room with a good shower. Nice breakfast with just about everything you might want. Easy to get anywhere you need to in Pitea. Good quality stay.

Date of stay: October 2017