“Exceptional...You complete me!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ciudad Vieja
Lost City Adventures
Torrance
“Exceptional...You complete me!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I don't think I would of had the same experience if I had stayed elsewhere. I decided to visit Antigua, Guatemala for Holy Week. One of my friends referred me to Lost City Adventures. While the location is a "chicken bus" trip to Antigua, the peace and quiet was well worth it. Great complimentary breakfast, wi-fi and shuttle service from and to the Airport in Guatemala city (45 minutes away). We took the bus just once to Antigua since Lost City Adventures provided transportation for us each day we were there to the church processions, shopping, the local mercado "market" and even enjoyed the nightlife worry-free. The owners Jessica and Shawn were fantastic. They're a wealth of information on all the "must-do" and "hotspots" in Guatemala. Clean rooms, delicious breakfast, transportation, and local hospitality made Guatemala an adventure I won't forget soon. Did I also mention a clear view of the volcano from one of the top terraces and as you walk out of the front-door...wow! Thank you, thank you!

Room Tip: If you don't know, just ask! Our hosts were exceptional!!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank emagana

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Lost City Adventures? Share your experiences!