“Good food but bad service”
Review of El Bistro

El Bistro
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Solola
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Reviewed by Frommer's, we lied it a lot, located next to Posada de los Volcanes (already listed on TripAdvisor)
Guatemala
“Good food but bad service”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I really liked the food, but the service was teerible. Maybe the waiters were watching the world cup game but they had about a 30 minute delay after ordering food and beverages.

“excellent Italian restaurant”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Very good service although you do have to wait a little bit for the pizza but it is really worth the wait. I tried pasta once and I remember almost licking the plate. This time we ordered vegetarian pizza which had a great variety of vegetables such a artichoke, mushrooms, broccoli and eggplant. The dough was just the right size, not to thick, not to thin. I honestly can tell it was one of the best pizzas I have ever had.

“Best restaurant in Panajachel!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The italian food is great and the atmosphere also because of the live music. Ask for homemade pasta, pizza or steak. I ordered a vegetarian pizza that was delicious and my friends ordered homemade pasta and steak. A great place to go with friends!

• Visited April 2014
Lake Atitlan
“The Italian classic Restaurant”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Love their new set up with the outdoor covered, as the inside is not worth to sit in except if it is pouring bucket... Nice attentive service, my favorite their tomato soup and the spaghetti arriabata

Visited December 2011
Panajachel, Guatemala
“Best Quality Food in Pana”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My husband loves the filet mignon. I prefer the homemade pasta. The atmosphere is relaxing with live music, and the service is great.

Visited April 2012